the boy who gave birth to his twin

yea I watched it.. must have been past whodahell600 and thecheat's bed time hehe :lol:

Its is on in the UK on Channel 4 I think it was... wasn't it?? its a Documentary type programme.... Body Snatchers is a Documentary type programme on BBC 1

is body snatchers the programme about the worms stuff? i got pretty paranoid after watching it. i kept checking water before drinking it to see if there was a few of those bad boys jumping about in it

bringoutthegimp posted on Dec 10 2003 at 05:51 PM said:
is body snatchers the programme about the worms stuff? i got pretty paranoid after watching it. i kept checking water before drinking it to see if there was a few of those bad boys jumping about in it
Lol doncha just hate programmes that make ya paranoid like that? :lol:

Anyhow I've not seen this thing you're talking about, or the documentry thing.. but I sometimes watch those type o programs and although I'm not really a wuss, I do tend to get queezy at watching those shows that show some guy or girl having an operation in hospital.. you know, cutting them open, and removing/replacing stuff on the insides.. to be honest I cant stand watching that.. :unsure:

None the less watching blood and gore in movies dont bother me, it's only operation stuff or something similar.. I know I'm weird arent I? :p

EDIT: bringoutthegimp, I've always been wondering this, but, who is that guy in your sig? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
NssOne posted on Dec 10 2003 at 08:39 PM said:
And that's Gary Coleman in his sig. Or atleast how he would look if he was a Conehead.
He's talking about in the sig. Gary's in the avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back