The Communication Cube

I just had a dream where the vaccine had transported a select number of people to another world. The problem was, it wasn't enough people, and most of them were very young, so we couldn't really get a working society going. Malnutrition was happening, and we pretty much knew we were all doomed.

There was also another dream later than that, where I was telling everyone about how we were all going to die, and they kept getting pissed off at me. I think they misunderstood me.

I just had a dream where the vaccine had transported a select number of people to another world. The problem was, it wasn't enough people, and most of them were very young, so we couldn't really get a working society going. Malnutrition was happening, and we pretty much knew we were all doomed.

There was also another dream later than that, where I was telling everyone about how we were all going to die, and they kept getting pissed off at me. I think they misunderstood me.
LOTF?

I assume you mean Lord of the Flies. Yeah, um, maybe.

I just got the feeling that the later part of the dream was the future of the earlier part. Specifically because everyone was still young, but older than before, and healthier. When I told them that we were all still going to die, they told me to go back to the sixties. It was slightly insulting, since I was born in 1987. I get the feeling that I was one of the few older ones there.

About this other world too, it wasn't an alien planet, it was like a parallel Earth. It had buildings, but no people other than us who had arrived. I get the feeling the buildings were the unintended side effect of buildings built on Earth. You see, we build buildings in three dimensional space, but know there are more spatial dimensions than that. I get the feeling the buildings we build leave extra parts of themselves in other spatial dimensions.

Don't tell me exactly how the vaccine could cause people to jump dimensions. I get the feeling part of it was because the kids were the last ones to get the vaccine, but I had jumped too, despite getting it early. Maybe it had something to do with my arrested development?

About this other world too, it wasn't an alien planet, it was like a parallel Earth. It had buildings, but no people other than us who had arrived. I get the feeling the buildings were the unintended side effect of buildings built on Earth. You see, we build buildings in three dimensional space, but know there are more spatial dimensions than that. I get the feeling the buildings we build leave extra parts of themselves in other spatial dimensions.

Don't tell me exactly how the vaccine could cause people to jump dimensions. I get the feeling part of it was because the kids were the last ones to get the vaccine, but I had jumped too, despite getting it early. Maybe it had something to do with my arrested development?
Have you seen the film COMA?

I get the feeling the buildings we build leave extra parts of themselves in other spatial dimensions.

And sometimes the reverse happens.

The_Scottish_Parliament_-_geograph.org.uk_-_925016.jpg

Have you seen the film COMA?
I just watched the English dub on IMDb TV. Not too bad.

Anyway, if we all share the coma world, and the vaccine causes comas in young children, that could explain my dream. It doesn't explain how I slip into a coma though. Maybe go with my hypothyroidism hypothesis, and I'll get a myxedema coma in a few months?

Here in the US, we just got Tropical Storm Danny, headed for the South Carolina coast. It's not really expected to strengthen that much before making landfall tonight, but it should bring a good bit of rain through South Carolina.

Back