The Communication Cube

Using cellphone as modem to access boards, do we have a mobile version?

You can access the mobile version at the bottom left of the page, there is a drop down list that says IP.board, change it to IP.board mobile and voila :)

Yes, we do. Scroll right down to the bottom of the forum, and you'll see two drop-down menus in the lower left corner. Change the first one to "IP.Board Mobile" - that should do the trick.

EDIT: Damn forum ninjas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone still use Google+? I haven't gotten a chance to really try it out until this weekend, and it seems like everyone in my circles stopped about two weeks ago.

I guess the people in my circles (which are currently pretty small) just haven't posted very much recently. I know one person mentioned he doesn't see an advantage to Google+ currently. I assumed most people switched back to facebook after the initial glitter wore off.

I like some of the customization features, but maybe facebook has those too? I definitely like the fact that I don't currently have a large list of people with whom I never speak. I'll have to keep using it to see if I like it.

Thanks moz :)

And Prom.

@Sony

PM Received :D !

I just had to surrendur my dog and 3 cats :(

All because I have an impatient neighbor whi wiyldn't stop coplaining,

I just had to surrendur my dog and 3 cats :(

All because I have an impatient neighbor whi wiyldn't stop coplaining,
thats terrible! well for the dog at least, cats are terrible people! im sorry to hear that i hated giving up my first dog at age of 5

I hope nobody minds me taking a trip away from the depressing side of things, here...

Felt_Cranium.png

I made a felt cranium, you see. (Ignore the blue markings - they're from an erasable fabric-marker that's still in the process of disappearing after having the eraser applied to it.)

The deal is this: I haven't sewn anything for myself in ages. An experience with an ungrateful charity a while ago dampened my enthusiasm for making things a bit.

I'm posting it here because I'm quite happy with it - I think as far as blank, bodiless, skinless felt noggins go, it's pretty cute. :p

As for whose head it is (or rather, will be), well, wouldn't you like to know? :p

I do, actually, but I'm not going to say it because any regular who can't guess should be ashamed of himself.

^ It was difficult to get a photograph of it, and I adjusted the shape after taking it. :lol: It is rounder, now.

Also, wanted to add: The armature wire I ordered arrived today. Yay!
grin.gif
(This is going to be my first poseable plush. I'm quite looking forward to the challenge.)

If I can't, I do just want to say that I am definitely going to post pictures when it's completed. :p

How big is it, though? Can we have a shot of it compared to another object? Like...a Pandora?

Back