The Communication Cube

Strange, I heard in Death or Alive there was a special Physic Option, , so I looked on the PlayStation and the Dreamcast Version of the Game on Pyra, but on the Dreamcast there is only an Option where you can put your Age in, was this the same? ^^ I ask for a Friend …

And i finished the first book of the „Dwarfs „ from Markus Heitz, I can’t write much about the story as it’s were to many spoilers, but it was quite good..

Yes, if by physics option you mean breast physics, then the age setting in Dead or Alive 2 on DC and PS2 reportedly only affects the sagginess of them. I have never played with this setting so I couldn't tell you exactly what the effect was.

Who would want playing whit them? I asked for a Friend ^^

And as I tested the 2 Games I noticed that Dreamcast runs still better than the PSX Version, and looks better, but I don’t found a Savestate Option yet ..
Tomorrow are my Vacations over, but I want to play more Pyra : Most of my Vacations where used for Borderlands 2 …

I don't know. I guess anything can happen.
Agree.... I mean, won't people get fed up with microsoft antics, sabotage, subterfuge.... they are the Borg.
I read recently a report on the fuzzing of the kernel producing too many reports, so they're all being classified as low priority. That they're posting this means they're aware of the problem however, so it will get improved upon eventually.
this is interesting and a glimmer of hope.

Reactions: rSl
So this means I have to experiment whit DOA2 on the Pyra for Sience Reasons ^^

The last time I played was whit Hayabusa, a Male Character, as also a reason for playing this game is that a cool beat ‚em up ^^

And as I tested the 2 Games I noticed that Dreamcast runs still better than the PSX Version, and looks better
Well, technically Dead or Alive on the PS1 is the first game while Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast as the name implies is the second game. I've never actually seem the first game in motion though, so I don't know what the differences are, but it's not surprising there are improvements to be found.

Agree.... I mean, won't people get fed up with microsoft antics, sabotage, subterfuge.... they are the Borg.
Dunno. On the one hand yes, even withoutthinking I find people asking about linux because new versions of windows are too controlling on the user and they start to feel they can't be in control, even without knowing they never were.

On the other hand I had success for some time avoiding MS, but nowadays there's GitHub and Teams everywhere. So it's like they dissimulate less because they feel more in control of their prey.

I've been thinking recently the free software movement will end badly. potential vulnerabilities can lead to widespread abandonment. of course proprietary software is much less susceptible to potential vulnerabilities because you can't scrutinize it... you don't get any warnings, your just hacked. but the way this stupid planet is going it's not unforseeable that after a few more scares microsoft rebrand their same old shitware 'trusted', the world laps it up, we all go back to using software that even sucked in the 80s and the post-war digital boom is officially over.
If you look to the history of our planet and to our thousands of years of history, we are just at the beginning of the digital world.
Digital computers exist for less then a hundred years, so there are people still alive that are born in an area without computers existing.
So I hardly think the digital boom is over, it's just maturing. People are learning how to take advantage (abuse the digital world) to gain wealth and power.
One of the weapons against a digital dictatorship is open-source software. The only problem with that is making money, as already noticed it's hard to get good people working on free and open software without them getting paid.
Commercial applications have the advantage of getting money for their work. The best mix is having a commercial entity produce open-source software.

Companies that label their product as 'safe' sooner or later have to face the fact it's not.
See Apple, they are one of the largest and wealthiest companies on the planet and can hire the most experiences developers, and their software is usually hacked within minutes.
Look at Log4j, it's a big problem, but a fix was created very quickly. You could perform a hotfix yourself if you wanted to, or even completely fix the issue if you have the manpower to put the effort in.
In my experience people eventually rather use something that they know that can be fixed then something they cannot. So it's either good customer service or you or someone close can fix it for you.
So an Apple product usually can be repaired via an Apple shop. A Pandora or Pyra can be mailed back to ED, or you do it yourself. Some products just become thrash, which is just a waste.
For every Steam-like store we also got a GOG, for every Apple we got an iFixit, for every seasonal handheld we have a Pyra.
It might never be mainstream to be open-source for consumer, just due cheap commercial products.
But I don't see it going away either, it's just people learning the same thing over again: cheaper throw away products aren't a good deal in the long run.

I ask for a Friend …
I asked for a Friend ^^

LegitFry.jpg

Ah ok there where 2 different games, and Dreamcast got GL4ES Support, whyle the Duckstation is still Software aceleratet..
So makes sense that DOA2 runs better on Dreamcast then the Playstation Version of DOA1,

On the Breast Physics: Its a Feature of the Game, its also needs Power from the Emulator Computer, so its also something you have to try out to test how good the Pyra runs ^^

No, I'd expect the breast objects would fly about almost as random if they didn't have the stretch constraint added. Greater age should reduce that stretch value and allow the objects more motion. Perhaps below a certain age settings the models are swapped out for static models, I'm not sure, but I'm not sure what that would gain, in my experience the game runs at a pretty solid 30fps regardless of other game settings. Physics and render budgets are probably more or less stable.

I wonder: whould a greater movement have a inpact on the Gameplay? Lets say your Opponent wants to hit you in the face, but your bouncing breast are like a shield ?? , Maybe a next gen Beat em Up Simulator would have this feature..

Reactions: rSl
I wonder: whould a greater movement have a inpact on the Gameplay? Lets say your Opponent wants to hit you in the face, but your bouncing breast are like a shield ?? , Maybe a next gen Beat em Up Simulator would have this feature..
/me drops jaw

I have no idea what game are you talking about, but how can one imagine that. As far as I know faces have an skeleton (skull) protecting softer organs inside and breasts have not. Both the face and breast have more neural terminations than other parts of the body, so that might mean higher pain that say just protect your face with your arm. Who would protect her face with her breast even if she could ? It sounds like protecting your belly with your balls.

Ok was just a wyrd thought whit no intention to be anatomical accurate..
like I said in the caring corner: my phobia to others wounds (and my “Hauptschulabschluss “ ) prevented me from going to a medical university ^^
Ok would not make any sense ^^

There is no game whit this feature ..
I should more play the game then writing my wyrd thoughts in this thread ^^

So it was a good decicion for my Dad to get a Iphone 12 Mini which will hopefully arive this afternoon instead of a Windows Phone..
He had a 6S bevor (my old one) but its became issue whit its Charging Port..

I think whe went away from Microsoft Stuff: The Windows 8.1 Tablett Thing isnt usable anymore because Windows shoffeld the 32 gb Internal Storage full whit Update Data, and i ditnt found a solution yet for a recovery, maybe i will make a Linux on this some time.., he is now using an Android Tablet whe got whit our Digital Daylie Newspaper Subsciption .. and im using a Iphone XR and the Pyra..

I think whe went away from Microsoft Stuff: The Windows 8.1 Tablett Thing isnt usable anymore because Windows shoffeld the 32 gb Internal Storage full whit Update Data, and i ditnt found a solution yet for a recovery, maybe i will make a Linux on this some time.., he is now using an Android Tablet whe got whit our Digital Daylie Newspaper Subsciption .. and im using a Iphone XR and the Pyra..
If I remember correctly: you can enable disk compression on the 32GB, then add an SD-card to host the installation files. After installation remove the original installation to free up disk space, and disable the compression of the disk.

Back