The Communication Cube

To illustrate why the concept of races has physical meaning, just think for example about what you learn about someone when you learn that he is caucasian. You immediately learn information which narrows down physical information such as his hair, his skull shape, his skin, etc. These are real physical properties, they are not social constructs. That makes the concept of race physically meaningful, even if it gets arbitrary and messy in the many corner cases.

Another example, just look at dogs and cats. We talk about their races all the time, because it is just easier to describe them that way.

I am not saying that race is some rigorous system, it is just an easy and quick way to communicate information. There happens to be enormous groups of people who all share the same sets of special characteristics and instead of having to list all those characteristics one by one it is easier to just classify the most common of those groups into a single category and then use a single word to refer to all those characteristics at once.

To illustrate why the concept of races has physical meaning, just think for example about what you learn about someone when you learn that he is caucasian. You immediately learn information which narrows down physical information such as his hair, his skull shape, his skin, etc.
You seem obsessed by skull shape. Can you tell be what's different in all black skulls to white skulls? And believe it or not, but hair dye is a thing.

Another example, just look at dogs and cats. We talk about their races all the time, because it is just easier to describe them that way.
I think we normally call those breeds. The shape of dogs has been dramatically altered by breeding, but as I read the most extreme shape change of cats, that being the manx shorttail came around naturally, more like the way our skin became lighter are we travelled north in Europe, just less influenced by purpose (unless cats kept getting caught by their tails in the IOM I guess). There are also longhair and shorthair and curly hair breeds as well as colour used to separate breeds in a way that doesn't really happen with people's race.

Can you tell be what's different in all black skulls to white skulls?
The white skull is just a normal skull. But the black skull belongs to someone who smokes far too much.

Anyway, for white skulls:

And believe it or not, but hair dye is a thing.
What is your point? This has no bearing on races.

I think we normally call those breeds.
My bad. In Dutch we refer to both as "ras", using the exact same word for both. Hence my mistake, I am used to calling them the same.

The shape of dogs has been dramatically altered by breeding, but as I read the most extreme shape change of cats, that being the manx shorttail came around naturally, more like the way our skin became lighter are we travelled north in Europe, just less influenced by purpose (unless cats kept getting caught by their tails in the IOM I guess). There are also longhair and shorthair and curly hair breeds as well as colour used to separate breeds in a way that doesn't really happen with people's race.
Different species tend to vary between races/breeds in different ways. But breeds and races are still the same concept. If some species has large groups of individuals who share certain sets of properties that members of the species outside those respective groups do not have, then we call those groups "races" if the species is human and "breeds" if the species is dogs or cats. Races and breeds can be created, mixed, and destroyed in the same way as each other. Both are genetically determined. Breeds and races are the same concept.

Pirates are Awesome, but over 1000 Episodes of Crunshyroll will take a while.. ^^

But because i wantet to watch to many One Piece yesterday i ditnt test if this Loghitech Headset works on the Pyra..
And whe have now Wednessday, so another Book of Boba Fett ^^.. , tomorrow is a Unimog Action, but as its not for Farming Purposes, i will not make Videos.... (Whe have the Green Licence Plate)..

pirates.png
How statistics work today: Less pirates is causing global warming.

Welcome to the New Democratisation of Information

It's not about the truth it's about popularity aka self interest.

Who would have known that social media could have such a rotten effect on science.

View attachment 37827
How statistics work today: Less pirates is causing global warming.
Ah, but that graph does not continue after 2000. What happened after the year 2000? Well, we now have something called "the pause". The pause, or the hockey-stick graph is a pause in the rise of average temperatures.
We of course know why the temperatures did not rise: A new influx of pirates! Now, some multinationals paid Somalia a hefty sum* to dismantle old ships**. This caused the whole Somalian coast to have no fish (there was fish... all dead and rotting). So the fishermen took their boats and went pirating to survive.
What wonderful multinationals!

(*) A hefty sum for Somalians, not for Westeners, it was much cheaper dismantling there than in the West.
(**) Ships that had carried toxic waste that when leaked into nature, kills everything. My neighbour cleaned ships from the inside. He retired at 30 (with his lungs all wasted). Yeah, not really good stuff.

Last edited:
The Unimog Tour today was quite an success: whe brought about 250 kg Sand to my Sister, she gets a Gartenhouse which gets delivered whit a Crane, and the Sand will get used as a sort of a basis so the Crane ditnt destroy the stones on the parking side of her house… It was maybe for me more a training: I got In and out whit just a bit difficulties, I have to change my Mounting Procedure a bit: before the incident, I needed 2 Steps, now I have some issues get my (not damaged) left foot on the step , then I have me to pull up, and then I have to sit whit the knees on the seat , and then turn around to sit the right way..
whe whe arrived home, I incidentally wanted to go down the old way, but then I had quite some trouble and had then to go back to use the new procedure..

I think maybe there might be something shorten on the leg, so it’s needs a lot of training to get back to my pree incident status..

The following is what happens when you let Peony loose with a character creation tool.
The first one was created by the game dev and is included for comparative purposes, the other two are Peony originals™.

I'm running an amplifier 3W + 3W PAM8403 off a powerbank. The weird thing is that the bank doesn't properly turn on, i.e. the display will stay off. I run the amp for two hours like this. When switched on via its button afterwards, the powerbank display gives me 100%
Am I in danger running the powerbank like this? I can think of overdischarge, or a not properly regulated output.

Ok i have to take off these Loghitech USB Headphones, slow but steady they hurt my Ears..
Maybe i need more confortable new one, they are that old, i would think post 2011..

Enought Work on this PC for today, ..

I'm running an amplifier 3W + 3W PAM8403 off a powerbank. The weird thing is that the bank doesn't properly turn on, i.e. the display will stay off. I run the amp for two hours like this. When switched on via its button afterwards, the powerbank display gives me 100%
Am I in danger running the powerbank like this? I can think of overdischarge, or a not properly regulated output.
Amplifiers commonly report their maximum power, but if you're not pumping out the volume they'll just be ticking over more or less. Also your powerbank might be tuned for old and partially knackered cells that don't take a full voltage any more, so it just reports 100% for anything over that.

Last edited:
Back