The Communication Cube

A note about hypocrisy for the future: Since the two sides oppose each other on every issue, any hypocrisy found on one side also results in hypocrisy found on the other side. This is a good example. Elon Musk supports free speech, but not doxxing, and his opponents support doxxing, but not free speech.

I can understand Musk’s hypocrisy too. He’s just trying to defend his life. That requires hypocrisy.

He wouldn’t be the first person to get shot at an airport, should that ever happen.

Hey, Elon Musk started a poll on Twitter about whether accounts that doxxed him should be reinstated now or in seven days.

Now is currently winning 59% to 41%. Pony up, Musk.

Edit: Personally, I think Musk may be a step ahead of us here. He’s gonna use this to justify not moderating any doxxing on the platform. Well played.

Edit 2: It also has me thinking, this guy is a Jewish rocket scientist. We might as well be taking on a freaking Joestar.

Edit 3: I’ve decided that his Stand’s name is “Rock It Man”.

Last edited:
Guys, bad news. A set of Pyra cases being shipped to ED was in the vicinity of the AquaDom when it exploded. ED is doing his best to salvage what he can, but he’s afraid he can’t get the fish smell out.

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
I just used tropicaltidbits.com for an unintended purpose, to try and predict whether there will be winter precipitation here on the 23rd. So far the Euro model and the GFS model are agreeing that yes, we will be hit with a huge winter storm that day.

I have some more thoughts on Twitter. The way I see it, everybody wins. The normal Twitter users get curated content, the shadowbanned Twitter users get free speech, and Elon Musk gets more money, which is the only thing he was after all along. I’m saying this here because I’m pretty sure I’m shadowbanned on Twitter. I might be shadowbanned here too though. Who knows?

Edit: Yeah, I’m definitely on Dark Twitter, and it rules.

Last edited:
Sorry, trying not to hog this thread. I have a request, actually. I want someone else to post something, ASAP. It’s almost 2 AM here, I’m done sleeping for the night, and I’m really bored. Let’s communicate.

• Love
Reactions: rSl
Twitter has a poll to select if Elon Mush should stay as the captain of the ship. We'll see what comes out of that, I assume everyone would vote No just to see what happens.

I didn't see any post from JDTAY recently, did we shadowban him maybe?

Sumpin snatchin'em?

Invasion-Of-The-Body-Snatchers.jpeg

I’m going to be gone from midday on the 25th until at least the 28th, maybe the 30th. Thought I’d let you all know now so you don’t worry about me.
There has been a change of plans due to the weather. I will now be leaving next weekend, hopefully. I’m not sure when or for how long though. Also, I’ll still be gone for a few hours late today.

I just remembered that in a dream I had last night, you could resell digital games.

One of these days I won’t wake up, thank entropy.

Back