The Communication Cube

@TrashyMG The 3rd and final part of the documntary about Miku is out.

@TrashyMG The 3rd and final part of the documntary about Miku is out.

Yeah after seeing your first post, I've gone back and watched all the band members so far. For a fan based documentary it's fairly well put together.

Im quite happy whit this watch, its batterie time for a Smartwatch is awesome, i made one Running Training and used it every day in the 2 Weeks bevor i recharged it the first time after the initial charge to 100 %, its cool to have "Allways On " Watch again, even if you have to push the button to have backlight in the nighttimes,

So my Watch shall not be Apple anymore,, ^^

And i made a quicke Test yesterday if this Solar Feature really works: I was 1 Hour on my Garden Chilling Place, and i dit watch One Piece, whyle the Watch got from 82 to 84 % Batterie ^^
Unfortunally i got some Sunburn on my left Arm now..

Reactions: rSl
I bought a box of Maltesers a couple of days ago and when I woke up this morning I discovered that quite a few have gone missing overnight. I can't imagine who could have eaten them. /s

Uh... hello there... what's new?
General Kenobi... New you say? As in new mustache models? New Fashion? New Pyra news? New software? New happenings?
For me: Inflation. Inflation is what is happening.

Last edited:
Opinion piece on the Register about the Cyber Resilience Act (EU draft legislation).
I don't speak of "open source", but sounds more or less right. Not easy to solve, though.

For me: Inflation. Inflation is what is happening.

vf1ydG5I.jpg

Title: "Daily oral dosing of vitamin D3 using 5000 TO 50,000 international units a day in long-term hospitalized patients: Insights from a seven year experience"
TLDR: "Higher levels of vitamine-D are safe and could be recommended compared to our current lower levels; it would be a cheap way to prevent some diseases."
Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30611908/
Quote: "Deficiency is strongly linked to increased risk for a multitude of diseases, several of which have historically been shown to improve dramatically with either adequate UVB exposure to the skin, or to oral or topical supplementation with vitamin D. These diseases include asthma, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, rickets and tuberculosis. All patients in our hospital have been routinely screened on admission for vitamin D deficiency since July 2011, and offered supplementation to either correct or prevent deficiency. During this time, we have admitted over 4700 patients, the vast majority of whom agreed to supplementation with either 5000 or 10,000 IUs/day. Due to disease concerns, a few agreed to larger amounts, ranging from 20,000 to 50,000 IUs/day. There have been no cases of vitamin D3 induced hypercalcemia or any adverse events attributable to vitamin D3 supplementation in any patient. Three patients with psoriasis showed marked clinical improvement in their skin using 20,000 to 50,000 IUs/day."

The exceptionally well-received detective adventure Tangle Tower is currently available at an all-time low price of 3,35 EU on Steam.
I have yet to play it, been eyeing this one for a long time.

Titanfall 2 is also very cheap right now. It's in my top five FPS games. Highly recommended for shooter/sci-fi fans.

Feels like this is the wrong thread.. but they are not free games, nor am I currently playing them. I am torn. Help!

Last edited:
TLDR: Russian fighters "Legion of Freedom" invades Russia (from Ukraine) and claims ground in Belgorod. Probably this situation is for a short time only as there is a nuclear storage facility there, so it's expected Russia will react soon.
Summary title: "Ukrainian officials said the attack was carried out by Russian citizens. The Russian border region of Belgorod has been hit several times since the Kremlin ordered its invasion of Ukraine."
Source: https://www.dw.com/en/sabotage-group-crossed-into-russia-belgorod-governor-says/a-65698484

Back