The Communication Cube

He took a photograph of a pandora :p

congratulations0an8.jpg

;)

^ Erm... I'm afraid I can't say that I did. Sorry. :(

The production values were pretty good, but there seems to be no explanation for why X's armour does not resemble X's armour, why Proto Man is present, why the reliability-testing took on some sort of physical form, and why the costumes and weapons used resemble the looks of MegaMan Battle Network (which is part of an entirely unrelated timeline and continuity) instead of those of Mega Man X.

I don't think this one's for me. Unlike Eddie Lebron's Mega Man fan-film (which happened to cover some really obscure stuff here and there), this trailer unfortunately comes across to my mind as lacking knowledge of the source material, and I'm thinking that that would drive me quite mad. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt that kind of make it an official movie of a video game/book/cartoon? as long as there are flaws in it that piss off the original followers of the series, as this seems to be the norm with any other movie based on video game/book/cartoon

^ Erm... I'm afraid I can't say that I did. Sorry. :(

The production values were pretty good, but there seems to be no explanation for why X's armour does not resemble X's armour, why Proto Man is present, why the reliability-testing took on some sort of physical form, and why the costumes and weapons used resemble the looks of MegaMan Battle Network (which is part of an entirely unrelated timeline and continuity) instead of those of Mega Man X.

I don't think this one's for me. Unlike Eddie Lebron's Mega Man fan-film (which happened to cover some really obscure stuff here and there), this trailer unfortunately comes across to my mind as lacking knowledge of the source material, and I'm thinking that that would drive me quite mad. :p
plus doctor Light's hair wasn't white, it's just not the same :p

doesnt that kind of make it an official movie of a video game/book/cartoon? as long as there are flaws in it that piss off the original followers of the series, as this seems to be the norm with any other movie based on video game/book/cartoon
Of course not. :lol: Fan-films are meant to be in a different class, with regard to that, as far as I can tell.

Moreover, some game-based spin-off media are actually quite good, and even some of the ones that seem to garner poor reviews have a fair number of bright spots. :p

plus doctor Light's hair wasn't white, it's just not the same :p
This was also the case for Eddie Lebron's Mega Man movie, and it applied to Dr. Wily in that, too, and it made no difference - the actors were what made the roles work. ;) (Wily's depiction in that movie is one of the best I've seen in any adaption, official or not, for example.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back