The Communication Cube

I hate being bi-polar :( : It's awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
owl-orly-wtf.gif

I finally had time to get some more sewing done, today - and you guys all get to see an arm. :p

Arm.png

It's a little rough around the edges right now, pending the addition of some extra detailing, which will clean it up and hide the raw edges.

I finally had time to get some more sewing done, today - and you guys all get to see an arm. :p

Arm.png

It's a little rough around the edges right now, pending the addition of some extra detailing, which will clean it up and hide the raw edges.
So this is everbodys favourite SONY mascot Crash Bandicoot.Right? Only kidding it is megamans arm rigt? Post more pics when it's done.It's bespoke like the pandora.

Hahaha, neither, actually. :)

I have many pics on hand to post when he's complete, so no worries about that. :D

(Also, Crash Bandicoot was Universal Studios' mascot, not Sony's. ;) [/pedant] )

Hahaha, neither, actually. :)

I have many pics on hand to post when he's complete, so no worries about that. :D

(Also, Crash Bandicoot was Universal Studios' mascot, not Sony's. ;) [/pedant] )
Cool.Is it Pandora man? Crash was sold to some other developer a while back too i believe in that sony don't make Pandicoot? Bandicoot games anymore.

Cool.Is it Pandora man?
Hahaha! :lol: All will be revealed once I get him finished - but not until then. ;)

Crash was sold to some other developer a while back too i believe in that sony don't make Pandicoot? Bandicoot games anymore.
Believe it or not, Sony never made one single Crash Bandicoot game, nor did they ever have any claim to ownership of the series or characters - just a publishing deal. Naughty Dog made the first three, with the character being published by - and the property of - Universal Interactive Studios. Universal Interactive then merged to become Vivendi-Universal, and from there the series has moved from place to place. :p

Also, man, my fingers hurt after all that sewing... :(

Y'know, so do I. That tribal-tattooed design is just thoroughly unappealing... And so are the games.

Phew.. for a minute there I thought Prometheus was going to be sending a ransom note to Disney

Hey Prometheus, you know what's weird? I just copied your signature to add to the quotes section of my Facebook page.

Facebook just told me that I now have an adult account. Freaky timing.

Back