The Communication Cube

Everybody Loves Raymond~
No. No they don't. That show is godawful and unfunny, and it just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

ARGH! MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

2796029_o.gif

After much deliberation I believe i'll install the latest CyanogenMod 9 nightly build, because it should (touch wood) be more complete than 9 rc2 + 10 is currently only a preview build so numerous things don't currently work.

Yay there's an owl outside my window, at least I hope it's an owl and not a bloke with a Gordon the Gopher puppet like I first feared it might be. :(

Hehehe I am on eh ? Talking about the club

Last edited by a moderator:
Well unfortunately we didn't get to go to da beach like I wanted :( :( and now we can't because the weather bombed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back