The Communication Cube

Having trouble with Firefox on my Pandora : was at grandparents house , their Internet is faster than ours ... But their PC is MUCH worse ( 2001 , no sd card ports just USB ) so downloaded Firefox from the repo ... And it doesn't work . I have Super Zaxon 1.51( I know , I know but when you live in a town under 3,000 inhabs its kinda hard to go to wifi . Specially when you dont have a drivers liscense ) Any ideas what went wrong ?

Pants

Cow

Short skirts .

What emotions do the above words trigger in you ? Please answer ONLY IF you are a native speaker of German .
Love - My dog Molly. She's half lab and something else. Might be whippet. Sweats through her tongue.

Gluttony - Ribeye. Slow cooked.

Envy - Never fit.

Having trouble with Firefox on my Pandora : was at grandparents house , their Internet is faster than ours ... But their PC is MUCH worse ( 2001 , no sd card ports just USB ) so downloaded Firefox from the repo ... And it doesn't work . I have Super Zaxon 1.51( I know , I know but when you live in a town under 3,000 inhabs its kinda hard to go to wifi . Specially when you dont have a drivers liscense ) Any ideas what went wrong ?
When you were younger perhaps you should have attended school more?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pants

Cow

Short skirts .

What emotions do the above words trigger in you ? Please answer ONLY IF you are a native speaker of German .
Love - My dog Molly. She's half lab and something else. Might be whippet. Sweats through her tongue.
Gluttony - Ribeye. Slow cooked.

Envy - Never fit.

YOU

ARE

NOT

A

NATIVE

SPEAKER

OF

GERMAN

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

When you were younger perhaps you should have attended school more?
I'm still in school . On the top history bowl team in the state of Oregon ( which btw is quite something for a school that can only only 2 stall aford 2 stall doors for the all the boys bathrooms in both the high school and middle school ) , AND by the time I was in 3rd grade I read at a level equivalent to a ninth grader half way through the school year . Our school's NEW computers ( which we got last year ) don't have USB ports !!! I looked them up on eBay and they go for 40 $ ( just the tower ) . So how do YOU expect me to have a decent computer education ?!!?

Who posted the previous posts ?

And congrats T.T. On becoming a MOD . :)

Welcome back Sony :)

Have anger issues , will rant and double post with terrible grammar . All without coming back and self editing ;)

Our school's NEW computers ( which we got last year ) don't have USB ports !!! I looked them up on eBay and they go for 40 $ ( just the tower ) . So how do YOU expect me to have a decent computer education ?!!?
My story beats your story :p , my secondary school didn't offer an IT GCSE http://tinyurl.com/at6xtqf so I went for 2 years without even so much as touching a computer at school, this was at the end of the 90s as well (97-99) so it's not like computers were new or rare or anything.

Our school's NEW computers ( which we got last year ) don't have USB ports !!! I looked them up on eBay and they go for 40 $ ( just the tower ) . So how do YOU expect me to have a decent computer education ?!!?
My story beats your story :p , my secondary school didn't offer an IT GCSE http://tinyurl.com/at6xtqf so I went for 2 years without even so much as touching a computer at school, this was at the end of the 90s as well (97-99) so it's not like computers were new or rare or anything.
I'm talking about right now .

To first go five feet you must go 2.5 feet to go 2.5 feet you must go 1.2/5 feet . to go half that you must go half that to go half that you must cross infinity half distances . All these infinity half distances then add up to infinity . This emplies any number is in fact infinity .

It takes half as long to cross that half distance and half as long again, until you are eventually taking an infinitely short period of time to cross an infinitely short distance. Distance/time infinities cancel each other out and you reach your destination.

A executioner stands on top of a drumlin ( a tear dropped shaped hill , but that's irrelevant to the Pandora , I control pad or icp2 ) that sits near by a cross roads . When travlers pass he asks where they are heading and why . If they lie he goes ryu haybuysa on them . If they tell the truth they may pass . One day a sharp looking young man wearing a tweed suit and smoking a twinkee ( he bought the last box ) attempts to pass . The executioner halts him and asks " where my twinkee smoking lad are you going ? " the young man answers " to you , that you may kill me " .

As a middle school math student they teach you that a line goes forever in both directions it points and at the same time remains straight . Scientists believe that the universe is infinite , and curved . Implying everything infinitely big within this universe must be curved .

It takes half as long to cross that half distance and half as long again, until you are eventually taking an infinitely short period of time to cross an infinitely short distance. Distance/time infinities cancel each other out and you reach your destination.
All those infitly short lengths of time would add back up to infinity . Even if its negative infinity . Meaning it would either take no time whatsoever or all time to cross . Or more likely THEY WOULD cancel out and making movement impossible .

Back