The Communication Cube

Go England!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11gdkqkggh;2;/m/030q7;lco;fp;1

Animated-Flag-England.gif

Oh, i don't follow sports. I thought this was the news/politics thread. That flag is totally appropriate there. I figured there would be more important things England has going on than...whatever it is you guys are talking about.

A cyclist is a disaster for the Country's Economy
- He does not buy the car & does not take car loan
- Does not buy car insurance
- Does not buy Fuel
- Does not send his car for servicing & repairs
- Does not use Paid Parking
- Does not become Obese
-> Healthy people are not needed for the economy.
- They do not buy drugs.
- They do not go to Hospitals & Doctors.
- They Add Nothing To Country's GDP.

On The Contrary,Every New McDonalds Outlet creates at least 30 Jobs
- 10 Cardiologists
- 10 Dentists
- 10 weight loss experts

- Apart from people working In The McDonald Outlets

I know, nobody in this Boards will like Microsoft, cause they are evil, but im quite Impressed whit my XBONE X i bought end of last week,
Its my first next gen console, after the Switch, and its pretty cool,
Only downsides for me are the big installations folders of the games (forza 7 got nearly 100 gb), and this preehistoric akku technic in the XBOX Controller: Its need 2 AA Batteries, like the Gameboy Color or a separate sold Microsoft Play and Charge Set which is a Batteriepack whit a USB Cable..

And i have to ree arange my gaming room, as i hardly see the text in the games,..

Might be worth posting here. I gave the title video about using a 1984 boombox which included a black and white TV back in the day to play fortnite on, streamed over RF, and it
was surprisingly inoffensive, but unfortunately I'm still working through on or two of the channels posted in that thread so I don't really have time for another at the moment myself.

I don't know where this belongs, but I've just seen the latest LGR Unboxing video and someone sent him a Pandora !
Is he from the forums ? Knowing how Clint likes to check his facts before covering something, he might do us a publicity stunt by mentioning the Pyra.
Plus some time ago we had a fake LGR asking about the Pyra, now we know for sure it can't be him otherwise he would've known about it ;)

Are you sure that's the right video? I'll admit, I started to skip through after about 15 minutes of old PC games, but I did check out the collected shot of everything at the end, and while there are a number of handhelds there, I couldn't spot a Pandora.

It was the last "Unboxing of Stuff you send me" Video he made, i cant remember which minute, but he got the Pandora..
Interesting, that some of you watch the same channels on youtube as me ^^

Ah, there it is; and the segment is about 40 seconds long, which explains how my minute long skip function managed to miss it. I guess he doesn't have space for everything at the end there.

Back