The Communication Cube

I actually have this sort of fear that China is planning an attack on the vaccinated, and they’re waiting for peak vaccination in the US to do it. I bring this up now, because President Biden is seeking approval for his booster plan, and if he doesn’t get it, the attack will probably commence shortly after that. However, if he does get approval for boosters, they’ll hold off to see how much higher the vaccination rate can go.
Ok, I read fear of plans... that's a phobia so:

Then I read "Biden is seeking ... his plan" so that is tied to the fear of planning. Pretty sure also it's not his plan, but a plan presented to him that he is lobbying for.

"and if he doesn’t get it ... attack". What type of attack? Will the asians in USA start fighting back the moment they get attacked (retaliatory attack)? Will they ask people to leave their property, now that they bought 30% of all that is worth buying (property attack)? Will they raise prices (economical attack) of components and chips? Will they train a team to beat you in the supperbowl, I mean, superbowl (sport attack)? Will they make candy with fat and overflow the USA market (heart attack)?

"they’ll hold off to see ..." But eventually... they will attack, right? So it's a certain attack, and it can, depending on two factors, be eminent or not.

What ever became of earth's magnetic field flipping? Feels like decades ago it was said we were due, and the signs were there.
These changes are measured in centuries.
edit: I do worry though, that birds and other animals that use magnetics to travel around water and air can not, at a certain moment when the magnetic field is "too low", find their spot.

It won't be able to do that in Windows 11 anymore... now I understand the need for W11

Last edited:
I wanted my Xbox to show the Football Stream (Bayern vs Barcelona) my Dad,
But everything went wrong: the Xbox One Controller is empty, and I use it’s cable to charge my Pyra, the Xbox needed a big 1.1 GB update, and after it was ready it’s now showing quite annoying bad picture , and the One X shut down quite often why’ll the controller stays on and you can’t turn on the console via controller..
i don’t know: it is too hot because streaming needs power, or was it a faulty update??
After all it’s Microsoft..

I went to the living room and brought him the Tablet

What's your threat model?

This guide is the equivalent of a guide explaining how to turn your house into a fortress. Some people might need it, but a locked door and closed windows will be enough for most people. Some will want to have a security door and/or an alarm system and/or a secure safe storage but few people will actually need to live inside an ultra-secure bunker.

If you're an average user, any recent version of the major Linux distribution should have a good enough security. You can maybe tweak some settings (like blocking remote SSL login if you don't think you'll ever need it) if you want some extra security, but generally speaking you should be fine (as long as you're not the kind of person to click on shady links and open all kinds of files from dubious sources).

Don't forget that there's often a trade-off to security. There's nothing wrong with following all these steps, but I'd be concerned about the maintenance of that system. If a huge security problem is found in a default component of a major distro, it'll be patched and you'll get it when you update. If the same thing happens in your less popular alternative inside your completely custom Gentoo environment, you'll have to be aware of it and might have to patch it yourself.

What's your threat model?
For my link, it's the Snowden releases.

The default config of sshd is hideously broken. If you're logging in via a password to the remote system even if that's encrypted that makes a known cleartext that can help defeat the encryption. If the machine is remote, you might need to do that once, but that should be the limit to your exposure, and if you have access to the machine, disable password logins and transport the public key you generate using a USB stick or something.

Reactions: rSl
Somehow I tend to think a blind person walking down the street with their phone in their hand is more likely to get mugged than one with a guide dog that might bite said attacker. Plus dogs can watch out for cyclists coming across you when you're trying to cross the street, which nether your ears or this app will help with.

I have a cool story for you bros. My finance person gave me cash this week instead of loading my debit card, because they say I spend too much money online. What they didn’t realize is that they inadvertently unlocked my gambling fetish, which only accepts cash at the place closest to me. I just bought six lottery tickets for $12 total. Three are for Mega Millions, which draws for $400 million Friday night, and three are for Powerball, which draws for $450 million Saturday night. Wish me luck, especially because if I win the jackpot, I’ll probably just give the money to my dad.

a guide dog that might bite said attacker. Plus dogs can watch out for cyclists coming across you when you're trying to cross the street

7X6GsIhU.jpg

Definitely worth reading the whole article though I imagine devs here would be most interested in four of the tools mentioned: Mitaka, Grep.app, Recon-ng and searchcode (though if planning to use any of the tools mentioned, it’s probably a good idea to review the links in the recommended article: https://mediasonar.com/2020/03/11/10-tips-for-doing-osint-legally/)

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Back