The Communication Cube

The irony is that I needed to disable firefox's inbuilt tracking protection then enable cookies and first level scripts and XHR to even load the gdpr protection screen there.

There's a workaround for that.

I think games are getting pretty near indistinguishable from real. If I remove my glasses (and lose some detail), I can't tell...

Ride 4 looks amazing, but it would need a PS5 or XBOX Series.. ..

I think when the Greens are making a Law that says: Dont drive Bike anymore, these Virtual Bike Games will be a great alternative, and whit VR and a Proper Controller, you wouldnt need to drive anymore in real live..
Fun whitout the Risk.. sounds good..

Reactions: rSl
No just the normal ones, allthough they are much more envroiment friendly then a SUV ( A Bike might be 200 kg + Driver compare to a SUV whit more than 2000 kg + Driver).. , at least the modern 4 Stroke Modells..
A lot of 2 Stroke Mopeds are quite dirty..

Maybe when i had my Motorscooter, i was one of the only who used to be behind the cars on the Ampel, etc, same as whit the Bicycle, i get nervous when i have to drive on the Bicycle Lane as in Germany, the Bicycle Lane is mostly next to the Parking Lane, so even when i have my own lane, they have to cross this lane or open the Doors whitout looking around..

When i need Realistic Driving Games, i play Snowrunner, allthough its just part realistic: the Mirror on the Switch Version dosnt work, but in real live i drive mostly whit the Mirrors and therefore i like my Doblo because its got quite big mirrors for a Van.., and Fuel is free in Snowrunner..
But the Ground Physiscs are verry realistic..

Reactions: rSl
scoobbb.jpg

I wonder: Is it just a German thing that the younger peaple are holding thyre Smartphones like a Honey Toast like they would bite in it ?? I know its have something to do whit the speak messages, but its still sounds whyrd..

My first Smartphone was a Xperia Play by the Way, and bevor i used my Pandora to surv the Internet in Mac Donalds ^^ Like these Mac Hipsters..

Allthough the Pyra have one thing the Mac Hipsters dont have: Iluminated Keyboard and Lid Logo ^^

Staff put over $300 on my debit card for my Outer Banks vacation, and it actually kinda sucks, because I'll be spending most of it on things like groceries and entrance fees for attractions. I'm pretty sure they're going to get a print-out of my spending after my vacation too, so they can make sure it was on the up-and-up, and reclaim what remains after that.

I thought about something different: my Airpots are faulty in ANC Mode; so I bought JBL for my IPhone, but they don’t work on the Pyra because they need an App, so whiteout ANC I could still use the Airpots for the Pyra.. , it’s just one tiny thing more in my pocket, therefore I just let the Mini USB Mouse at Home ..

Back