The Communication Cube

I think whit my post in „what do you play „ I will change 2 things :
Write it whit the Pyra, and don’t write on Work, so I can have my Switch nearby and can see what I have done ^^ just out of the brain might be not that accurate,
Per example the „Russia Map“ is more than just Taymir , they got more maps whit the other DLCs in Snowrunner..

So maybe playing, then make a post, and then listen to music..

It's my birthday today and out of all the presents that I received the following one is by far the best.

Sir David, 69, had been an MP since 1983 and was married with five children.
Polygamist AND Pedophile... how evil can people get.
Post automatically merged:

I have, I've been watching some It's Black Friday videos because it annoys Peony.

I'm so tired of
That's by design. (from the ones that pull the strings).

i-m-throwing-my-money-at-the-screen-by-maximumspazzitude-d4t30z6.png

What's a good arcade stick to get?
Depends what you want really. I have a variety of USB pad styles from sit on a table arcade sticks, to a competition pro type thing, to handheld pads with thumb d-pads and thumb friendly buttons. But mostly I'm just lazy and use whatever the system I'm using comes with.

“a user can post Truths” - they weren’t kidding about launching the post-truth era when he first ran for POTUS!

Also, “the platform for everyone to express their feelings” - just like promoting Brexshit was about “feelings”, not facts...

Particularly when reading about the HQ location, the merger with the blank check digital acquisitions company (which reminds me of Syniverse’s merger) and their valuation of Trump’s post-truth network, it sounds like a YAML (yet another money launderer)

Last edited:
People invoke Godwin’s Law after such statements but it doesn’t change the fact there are so many similarities between 1920 - 30’s Germany and the last decade under the Tories, right down to attending Eugenics lectures at UCL, paraphrasing “Arbeit Macht Frei” (Ian Duncan Smith’s “work actually helps free people”), and Johnson’s “let the bodies pile high in their thousands”. To point out that they use the same propaganda techniques as in Goebbels’ - now Bannon’s - playbook doesn’t mean that they’ve murdered millions of people in the same time period but it doesn’t mean they aren’t on the path that leads there and trying to get away with killing as many people as possible without firing a single shot en route...

/rant ends

Depends what you want really. I have a variety of USB pad styles from sit on a table arcade sticks, to a competition pro type thing, to handheld pads with thumb d-pads and thumb friendly buttons. But mostly I'm just lazy and use whatever the system I'm using comes with.
I just found this. Think I'll get that with my next order, and build a small box myself.

Back