The Communication Cube

I wanted to do something to horrify you all today, so I just ate three medium pizzas in one sitting. Be afraid, be very afraid. Either of me or for me, doesn't matter which.
Damn it now I’m hungry.

The only CRT I have preserved is a widescreen model from the late 90s. But then I'm perfectly happy playing a old game with black bars left and right on a modern LCD screen so I don't see the need for this. The only reason I've kept the CRT is for the handful of light gun games I have stored.

2aKnhNN.png

I just ate three medium pizzas in one sitting.

And for dessert.

My aktiv Computer days where quite some years ago, so I have my own computer stuff names :
At C64 Times I thought the „Flobby“ where the computer part, I was about 4 or 6 Years old, had to get older to understand the Computer where in the Keyboard

LAN = Ethernet = Lokal Area Network
WLAN = WIFI = Wireless Local Area Network ..

Yes, the creator of the NES dying is certainly newsworthy. It's arguable that the NES had such a such a direct link to modern gaming since the year before sega came out with the SG-1000, and home computers had been around since the late 70s, but the NES was a suprisingly complex system to emulate, some of which was done to make life easier for coders and others are lost in the mists of time why they were done.

"Video game consoles anticipated our virtual society."

no. video games are awesome. virtual societies suck ass.
That doesn't disprove that one anticipated the other. The post above mine reminds me that the internet of connected computers anticipated facebook and twitter and other abuses of our private information.

Last edited:
Back