The Communication Cube

It wasnt people in general, needless to say the the energy you put into offending should be directed elsewhere than Lolla. It shouldnt be other people bringing this to the attention, and it shouldnt be a problem to begin with, DaMummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just fulfilled a childhood dream. I now own a Penny-Farthing :D
He dressed himself in cycling clothes, resplendent to be seen;
He hurried off to town and bought a shining new machine;
And as he wheeled it through the door, with air of lordly pride,
The grinning shop assistant said, "Excuse me, can you ride?"

:D

- Neelix

Classic mode of transport, is it a modern one, or one of the old Victorian looking ones?

He dressed himself in cycling clothes, resplendent to be seen;
He hurried off to town and bought a shining new machine;
And as he wheeled it through the door, with air of lordly pride,
The grinning shop assistant said, "Excuse me, can you ride?"

:D

- Neelix
That's good, and yes, I can ride it :)

Classic mode of transport, is it a modern one, or one of the old Victorian looking ones?
I'll go with modern. I built it along with my dad, and our main goal was to make it a "functional replica"

I want one too!

People think that I'm a freak anyway, so it would just be awesome cruising around with it. :D
I challenge you to beat this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cnVjkE87FDY?feature=oembed
Heh, funny thing is, I seriously considered slapping a seat on top of the front forks, and making this a high wheel unicycle :p

Dafuq is this new Ironside?

I got all glad when I see it on my epg thinking it was about time they showed that again, and it's some modern remake.

Can just tell from the 10 seconds I've seen of it that it's lame compared to the real one.

Sod this, I might as well go to sleep

Well, I attempted to wind a Tesla coil secondary on Saturday, and failed miserably. I had to cut all the wire off, then I tried again. I just put a light coat of fiber glass resin on it, now I'm just waiting for it to cure. Hopefully all goes well.

The secondary is all cured, and it looks awesome. today I built the current transformer, and it seems to work. Tomorrow I will start soldering the control board, and finish up the interrupter, and hopefully start assembling the coil.

Since gifting seems to be ok, is trading of Steam keys allowed in here?

Sometimes I get rather expensive keys and could use some money because the company where I work at maybe closes down in a few months.

Thought about 80% discounts or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of fun today had at BodyFlight, the World's largest sky diving wind tunnel.

Was really good just wish had more time in there really, think I'll have to book some more sessions soon and learn some more of the moves.

This video is not of me, I wish I had pulled some of these moves off, good laugh though and fun day out... picked this clip as I like Roots Manuva too and the uploader of this has used his track to accompany the clip :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P51Semok-5w

Hey guys! It has been a loooong time since I've been here. I've missed you folks! What's been going on? It seems this place has changed so much.

Back