The Lottery and Gambling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be more likely to buy a lottery ticket if it were on sale?
Funny you should ask. NC Lottery and Powerball have a promotion in July, where if you buy six drawings online, you get three free. If I still had a debit card, I might be up on that.

Uggh, this is why I don’t like draw games. Still over 25 hours until I find out that I’ve lost.

Losing immediately is way better.

Well, I matched two numbers, which is good for nothing. One more and I would’ve won $30.

The really bad part is that I didn’t leave myself any cash to get in on Tuesday’s drawing.

I actually left the convenience store with $43 still in my pocket yesterday. I had played seven scratchers and was just tired. I bought a two-draw Mega Millions though, for tonight and Tuesday. It’s $410 million tonight, wish all of us players luck.

Mega Millions is $440 million now. Hopefully it doesn’t get too high, lest a sniper win it. Jackpots should go to the regulars, not the last second snipers. I say that, but I didn’t start playing until $300 million. *shrug*

I bought five sets of numbers for Mega Millions on Tuesday, cost $10. Jackpot is estimated at $530 million. I also won $10 off of a five dollar scratcher, so that absorbed some of the cost.

One of my five sets of Mega Millions numbers hit, for four dollars. Also, the jackpot went up to $630 million. Guess I’m doing this again.

Pics or it didn't happen
D408B75F-1BDD-4BF9-836D-3F43B58A3C26.jpeg

You know, I was in such a rush to get my ten grand scratcher home, I didn’t even play the Mega Millions. No one won it tonight though, so it’s up to $790 million. I might get a ticket for Tuesday. It does feel a little greedy to press my luck again after a win, but the jackpot likely won’t be this high again for over a year.

Man, I can’t bring myself to buy a Mega Millions ticket for Tuesday. It’s like something is telling me not to do it. This is a really strange feeling.

Well, good luck to all the people who are playing, even though I bet half of them are wishing it rolls over and hits one billion dollars.

I did manage to go out and get a Mega Millions ticket today. I hope I didn’t just curse myself. Only one set of numbers this time, because it only takes one to win. Plus, I only had four dollars on me, and didn’t wanna spend it all on Mega Millions.

If you’re wondering, I gave that ten grand ticket to my sister, because I didn’t want to mess up my Medicaid.

Reactions: rSl
I bought five plays on Mega Millions. I’ve just screwed myself, the winner is always someone with one play who rarely plays the lottery.

I keep checking to see if they’ll increase the jackpot before the drawing on Friday night. Because, you know, one billion dollars just isn’t enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back