The New Mame Rom Set Of 1126 Comapared To 1025....

tgg

Any1 know what are the new mame rom games that are out there it went from 1025 to 1126.

gamefan999 posted on Jul 13 2006 at 09:07 PM said:
What does this have to do with the GP2X? Why don't you go to mame.net with this?

Judging by those exact numbers, he's clearly talking about the GP2X version of MAME.

I assume he's trying to decide which romset to download :lol:

edit: tgg, all the information is here in the changelists: http://www.talfi.net/gp32_franxis/

Last edited by a moderator:
gaterooze posted on Jul 13 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
Judging by those exact numbers, he's clearly talking about the GP2X version of MAME.
I guess he means, "number of roms supported", when he says, "it went from 1025 to 1126". Typically, when people speak of a number like "1025", that would mean a MAME release version, where "it" would be "MAME ver. number". Oh well, chalk another one up for unclear communication....

gamefan999 posted on Jul 14 2006 at 02:02 AM said:
I guess he means, "number of roms supported", when he says, "it went from 1025 to 1126". Typically, when people speak of a number like "1025", that would mean a MAME release version, where "it" would be "MAME ver. number". Oh well, chalk another one up for unclear communication....

Ah, I see. I didn't realize that possible interpretation -- I forgot the PC version was up to some ungodly version number :)

What do I google for to find what you guys are talking about? (is that too direct? if so can you pm me?)

evilmegaman posted on Jul 14 2006 at 01:38 AM said:
What do I google for to find what you guys are talking about? (is that too direct? if so can you pm me?)

what do you want to know? mame is an emulator that runs arcade games(i.e. donkey kong, pacman, etc.). The windows version (.104 or somewhere around there) supports some 3000+ arcade games (I have a nice homebuilt arcade cab running this). The Gp2x version (.34 or somewhere around there) supports like 1000 since its an old version.

The original poster was asking which games were added in the more released version of the gp2x version of mame since it now supports 1126 games as opposed to 1025 which is the original version he has.

Now if your asking where to download gp2x mame? It's in the file archive. If your asking where to get the roms for gp2x mame? Then that is not allowed to discuss :)

Back