THE OFFICIAL GP32x SPAM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil posted on Aug 16 2004 at 07:42 PM said:
i've just had one of the best times i will ever have in my life.
Um....like we care!

How long were you gone for? Regardless, nothing overly interesting. Except the full speed, frameskip 0, with sound and extra dipping sauce, gba emulator. Of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice.

now, go throw out your GP32 (or give it to your cousin) and spend time with your girlie girl..

Phil posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:42 PM said:
Lo everyone i'm back and FEELING FINE!!

i've found out i'm a really likeable person, and whats best of all....
i now have a girlfriend which is cool.

in fact i'm pretty much just the DAMNEST BEST PERSON ON EARTH especially cos i have a girlfriend. you all ENVY me and want to be me, but you can't, so you'll have to make do with sucking my cock, providing it isn't already lodged down my girlfriend's throat!

all in three weeks, yes that's right folks, three weeks, i'm like fucking SPIDER-MAN i'm that fast. did you have fun sweating at your computers like pathetic geeks? cos i'm sure not a geek anymore now that i have a GIRLFRIEND.

bye!

girlfriend!!
Welcome back! Hope you had fun mate ;)

Rico posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:11 PM said:
Phil posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:42 PM said:
Lo everyone i'm back and FEELING FINE!!

i've found out i'm a really likeable person, and whats best of all....
i now have a girlfriend which is cool.

in fact i'm pretty much just the DAMNEST BEST PERSON ON EARTH especially cos i have a girlfriend. you all ENVY me and want to be me, but you can't, so you'll have to make do with sucking my cock, providing it isn't already lodged down my girlfriend's throat!

all in three weeks, yes that's right folks, three weeks, i'm like fucking SPIDER-MAN i'm that fast. did you have fun sweating at your computers like pathetic geeks? cos i'm sure not a geek anymore now that i have a GIRLFRIEND.

bye!

girlfriend!!
Welcome back! Hope you had fun mate ;)
yeah i didn't have enough time to write all that, thanks rico.

Yay! Good to see another Irelander!

BTW, Lay off the girlfriend thing, makes you look pretty sad ;)

BTW2, Girlfriends suck, too demanding, just do what you want to do and leave.

BTW3, Have you tried doing a spider-man on your girlfriend yet? That would rock.

finty101 posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:16 PM said:
Girlfriends suck
*Too easy*

You missed the Amiga 500 emulator, that then turned out to be nothing more than a collection of scene demo's or something. Nasty.

gratz ! :)

Buy your new gf a Gp32 Blu, some RF-units, massage-oil and some chocolate and you will get a plesant and kinky relationship. Good luck ;>

finty101 posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:21 PM said:
Mark posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:19 PM said:
finty101 posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:16 PM said:
Girlfriends suck
*Too easy*
:huh: .

I have had girlfriends, I dumped them damnit! I SWEAR!
Even though I havent had much luck in this region... dammit. Im gonna disagree... I was fairly happy for the few weeks me and kat where together ;)

I think fintys at that age where having a girlfriend means you occasionally hold hands, but other than that you stand at the other end of the playground scared to talk to the your 'girlfriend'

mattmagoo posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:38 PM said:
I think fintys at that age where having a girlfriend means you occasionally hold hands, but other than that you stand at the other end of the playground scared to talk to the your 'girlfriend'
oh'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back