The Pandora Apps Thread

I updated the wiki with some additions from this thread, as well some that hadn't been mentioned here (but have been uploaded to the File Archive or various threads). It would take too long for me to type everything out (and I'm concentrating my time on the wiki, after all), so if you would like to see a list of the new additions, click on these history comparisons:

Games (5 additions/updates: Battle for Wesnoth v1.8.3-2, BomberClone, GemRB, SdlZombies, xscorch)
Software Projects (added SUPA)
Emulators (added WinBox)

Esn said:
I updated the wiki with some additions from this thread, as well some that hadn't been mentioned here (but have been uploaded to the File Archive or various threads). It would take too long for me to type everything out (and I'm concentrating my time on the wiki, after all), so if you would like to see a list of the new additions, click on these history comparisons:

Games (5 additions/updates: Battle for Wesnoth v1.8.3-2, BomberClone, GemRB, SdlZombies, xscorch)
Software Projects (added SUPA)
Emulators (added WinBox)
Thanks. That's cool to see someone working on this.
BTW I'm not the author nor the packager for SUPA but Bryce Leo

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
I'm going to add a beta tag to PandoraApps so we can put betas on there (but with a warning to users than it's a beta).

I'd also like someone to help maintain it while we begin the assembly of this mountain of 3000 Pandora consoles.

You would mostly just be keeping things up to date and organized.
I'd be willing to volunteer as well, I haven't got a whole lot on my plate right now so I should be able to work on it every day without too much trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
To save us some time, would you include the following data as well so we don't need to hunt around for it?

For games: release date, genre, multiplayer capabilities (network play, sharing a system, sharing a system with a controller attached... if you don't know for sure don't worry too much about it, leave it out)
For emulators: release date
For other apps: release date, category/type (just your best guess, or take a look at the categories shown on the software projects page)

Back