The Pandora In 19 Minutes!

Sarlix

I intended this to be a short - Pandora experience in 10 mins video, but it's hard to fit everything in!

Good for people who haven't see what the Pandora can do or people who just like to watch videos!

N64 action can be seen at the end of part 2 for people who want to skip straight to it.

Part-1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-_YLkK6VfQ

Part-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr0tAUDJ2lA

I just watched it all - it got me very excited and impatient for the arrival of my very own Pandora :p (which, by the way, you spelt wrong in both the titles ;D)

Excellent video's

You should really release them publicly in YouTube.

Ian

How the hell have you managed to get the name Pandora wrong in the titles of both videos? Now come on man, get with it.

silverspring said:
How the hell have you managed to get the name Pandora wrong in the titles of both videos? Now come on man, get with it.

To be hypocritical, how the hell have you managed to get this far in life and never have learned to be tactful? Now come on man, have some respect.

On Topic:
Great videos! These showcase quite well a lot of the capabilities of the Pandora.

- trix

Last edited by a moderator:
trix said:
silverspring said:

To be hypocritical, how the hell have you managed to get this far in life and never have learned to be tactful? Now come on man, have some respect.

I knew someone would bite. I just knew it.

silverspring said:

Oh, you were trolling. In that case, congratulations. Your attempt at trolling was successful.

I just hope you realize how immature that makes you look to other people, if that is the sort of thing you care about.

- trix

trix said:
silverspring said:

Oh, you were trolling. In that case, congratulations. Your attempt at trolling was successful.

I just hope you realize how immature that makes you look to other people, if that is the sort of thing you care about.

- trix

I thought it was funny. B)

You basically just revealed that you are quite young.

Josh Yaxley said:
(which, by the way, you spelt wrong in both the titles ;D)

Gosh your right! o_O

Fixed.

Ian_J said:
Excellent video's

You should really release them publicly in YouTube.

Ian

Thanks but it was just intended as a bit of in-house fun. It would also interfere with my other videos. But if someone else wants to upload it, be my guest.

silverspring said:

It was late, I was tired.... I think I may of just copy pasted the title name without looking.

trix said:
On Topic:
Great videos! These showcase quite well a lot of the capabilities of the Pandora.- trix

Thanks, and thanks :)

MikeNZ said:
Tangerine Dream + Pandora = Great Combination :D

Is that the name of the soundtrack? lol - I've had it for ages and always thought it would make a good backing track for a video. I originally thought outdoor scenery, but ended up using it for this. It works in some places, not in others. Kind of hard to make 19 mins of vastly changing video fit with one sound track.

Great video - Reminds me of why I am waiting!

Most of the things I am after are shown and look great (browser, PDF viewer and some of the emulators), even though development is ongoing.

The only other thing I am aware of, that I would love to see is a port of Android 2.2. Anyone likely to be running with that, or maybe it could be a candidate for the dev fund if other people thought it would benefit the Pandora.

edit
android 2.2 has been open sourced for a few weeks now http://www.talkandroid.com/4402-android-2-2-froyo-goes-open-source-today/

Back