The Pandora Toolbar

lingenfr posted on May 17 2009 at 03:21 PM said:
More checkboxes in the config to include/exclude content would be great.
Not possible :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted:
PandoraSource (german) RSS Feed

Added:
CraigiX RSS Feed :)

Enjoy!

Hey Screeny,

Why do you delete us from your toolbar, can you explain your action ?

And Gruso, can you ad us " www.PandoraSource.de " on the unofficial OpenPandora Blog ? We can't find any contact-adresses for this blog. So i contact you with this post =)

Gurumeditation posted on May 23 2009 at 12:29 PM said:
Hey Screeny,

And Gruso, can you ad us " www.PandoraSource.de " on the unofficial OpenPandora Blog ? We can't find any contact-adresses for this blog. So i contact you with this post =)

English bar = English blog. Many of the users here can't read German, so why have an entry for a German blog??

dflemstr posted on May 23 2009 at 10:45 AM) [quote="Gurumeditation posted on May 23 2009 at 12:29 PM said:
Hey Screeny,

And Gruso, can you ad us " www.PandoraSource.de " on the unofficial OpenPandora Blog ? We can't find any contact-adresses for this blog. So i contact you with this post ="]

English bar = English blog. Many of the users here can't read German, so why have an entry for a German blog??[/quote]The German News-Blog is also included in the toolbar. I think the toolbar should be contain all news-sites. So whats going on ? And what the Illuminati have to do in this diabolic game. =P

Gurumeditation posted on May 23 2009 at 01:00 PM) [quote="dflemstr posted on May 23 2009 at 10:45 AM said:
Gurumeditation posted on May 23 2009 at 12:29 PM said:
Hey Screeny,

And Gruso, can you ad us " www.PandoraSource.de " on the unofficial OpenPandora Blog ? We can't find any contact-adresses for this blog. So i contact you with this post ="]

English bar = English blog. Many of the users here can't read German, so why have an entry for a German blog??
The German News-Blog is also included in the toolbar. I think the toolbar should be contain all news-sites. So whats going on ? And what the Illuminati have to do in this diabolic game. =P[/quote]Oh, no Illuminati :D
The toolbar is for english User only!
My Page (Today.openpandora.org) is still included because it's MY toolbar :D *evil laughing*
And:
CraigiX Twitter RSS is more important than PandoraSource ;)

Ok, so i downloaded the toolbar and readed al the comments here.

I think some users would be happy with the german / other language site's in the toolbar.

You can always make a option under "pages about the pandora" named "Other language" and sub catogories.

bijv..

pages about the pandora
->
Otherlanguage
->
German
->
News site's

Gurumeditation posted on May 23 2009 at 08:29 PM said:
Hey Screeny,

I'm going to revamp the blog's links section soon(ish), I'll make sure you're included. :)

Chrome? No, sorry.

More Updates:
Add: CraigiX YouTube Channels (RSS)
Add: Pandora Photos
Add: Unoffical Russian Blog

Guy Montag posted on May 27 2009 at 02:13 PM said:
Screeny posted on May 27 2009 at 02:05 PM said:
Add: Unoffical Russian Blog
You remove padorasource.de because it isn´t english, and a few days later you add an russian Pandora blog?
No!
I removed the PandoraSource rss feed! Not the site link!
you find the link under "pages about the pandora" => "news&blogs"
:rolleyes:

As great as your toolbar is ^^ , and i'm really happy with how useful it is, its lacking Pickle's youtube from the youtube links.
Has it been left out on purpose ? as it seems he is one of the most frequent uploader of videos, both of newly developed/ported games and also the newest quake using nubs video.
Infact the other developers in the toolbar links haven't posted anything new in recent months, but its nice to have a more complete list for reference.
Normally i just search via Youtube directly for developer vids, but i thought i'd ask, as it would save me a few clicks in future.

optional106 posted on May 31 2009 at 05:54 AM said:
As great as your toolbar is ^^ , and i'm really happy with how useful it is, its lacking Pickle's youtube from the youtube links.
Has it been left out on purpose ? as it seems he is one of the most frequent uploader of videos, both of newly developed/ported games and also the newest quake using nubs video.
Infact the other developers in the toolbar links haven't posted anything new in recent months, but its nice to have a more complete list for reference.
Normally i just search via Youtube directly for developer vids, but i thought i'd ask, as it would save me a few clicks in future.
I'm working on a new menu for YouTube Videos ;)
You can see a video as soon as it was uploaded.
Pickle added :)

Toolbar will be update in a few hours ;)

I'm working on a new menu for YouTube Videos ;)
You can see a video as soon as it was uploaded.
Pickle added :)

Toolbar will be update in a few hours ;)

Excellent, I can see the changes happening, without even having to download newer versions :lol:
Its just what you need for taking a break from the forums.
The RSS feeds let me know if anything new has come out, but its just a shame that theres no news being released.

Thanks for the great work though, your toolbar is becoming more and more complete with each revision.
Will you be thinking to adding any more customisation features for us end users ? so we can tweak the toolbar a little to own personal preference ?

Screeny said:

Hey Screeny, I might one of the few that still uses this toolbar, but it seems it needs some updating if you wouldnt mind.

Under PandoraNEWS, the Pandora Press feed is not working since they got a new site. Can you check the feed, and see why its not working?

DSR

dsraa said:
Screeny said:

Hey Screeny, I might one of the few that still uses this toolbar, but it seems it needs some updating if you wouldnt mind.

Under PandoraNEWS, the Pandora Press feed is not working since they got a new site. Can you check the feed, and see why its not working?

DSR
Fixed :)

I used http://pandorapress.net for the RSS Feed. This can't work without "/feed" ;)

There is a fixed version available:
http://openpandoraen.forumtoolbar.com/xpi

Back