The Pyra Video Suggestions Thread

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Well I think I have to change a lot on my new videos, I mean ok whit only the bottom half of the video the gameplay is quite small but in the end it’s more about the System then the games, …
Ok so the next one will be the Emu EX Alpha Plus Series in Full Pyra Mode .. ..

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Well, it feels to me like he's only just got the system set up so that it shows the entire screen, he used to have it a bit more mobile. It seems a little early to ask him to change his setup again, but I agree some way to see what you're typing and the results on screen would be a worthwhile video, but I don't immediately see a reliable way to do that without needing to edit the video afterwards.

Edit: You've not shown hydra castle labyrinth running yet, although to get the full value out of that you'd need a longer play than you normally do on your videos, Perhaps there's value in showing one screen transition and an enemy enounter.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Well I only have to adjust the tripod distance, maybe go back to the tripod from behind and monitor on Watch setting, as I think the Microphone should be my Headphones..
this might also be good for the Phytian Videos, although I don’t know when I will get this thing ..
Maybe first some not showed Homebrew Games? And I will use the Pyra to make a Script for it ..

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Well I tryed to make a video today, but unfortunately when I want to have Screen and Keyboard on the Camera, the whole thing gets too tiny .. , maybe I could film the screen and sometimes push the Pyra a bit up so you see the Buttons..
I was a bit playing this Labyrinth Game today, but I’m not good at Metroid Vanias..

But as I had the Pyra allready running i dit some test whit my new Keyboard, and some experiments whit the DVD USB Drive: it’s writes DVD, but VLC want play the Film, but at least it’s came till the Menue of the Movie , so whit reading the disks it should work, but maybe whe are lacking the encryption plugin ..
A Photo Slideshow Disk of the last Unimog Convenient works…

And I put the Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 PS1 Disk in and wanted it to run in Duckstation, but it’s ditnt work ^^

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
Yes, most region encoded DVDs are encrypted with CSS encryption. Not exactly hard to decrypt these days, but yes I guess it depends on the plugins you've got installed. CDs on the other hand are never encrypted just have some deviations from the red book standard that are likely to trip up speedier drives.

Edit: And none of the CD computer drives I've tested yet can read black playstation discs. Reportedly some can, but I guess I've just been unlucky.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Dosnt make sense this weekend, I’m not that motivated so maybe next week, it’s also more time to gather more ideas,
And I want to play much more ..
or maybe the Phytian is there until then..