The Ultimate 2gb Sd Card

LevelPlane

Still Fresh
Ok, I just was thinking what Programs should a default 2GB SD card look like? This is for F-100.
For example:
How much space for music?
How much space for videos?
Music player?
Emulators?
Games?
Homebrew?
Applications?
Launchers?

Just a thought.

The beauty of the GP2X is that everyone can find something that's a must-have for them. I use mine exclusively for gaming. I have more than 1GB of original and ported games, and every week I find new things in the archives to add to my collection. A while back I also had some emulators, and that pretty much filled the card to the brim.

As for launchers, Gmenu2x is where it's at :)

Alex is on the spot, you'll have to play around to find the perfect balance for you.

For instance, I use Oldplay, which lets me listen to game music in a lot of native formats on the go. So there is space dedicated to NSF, SID and SPC files...

I have a separate device for MP3s (20g HDD with UMS) so I keep none on the '2X ... the rest is all roms and EMU, except for my favorite homebrew like Ghostpix, Battle Jewel and Cave Story...

Have fun exploring the archive http://archive.gp2x.de

Maybe I should ask what are the best developed programs, because some programs I currently have used to work on here, and then later, won't even open. Maybe must-have applications, games. But there's probably already threads for those.

More than likely, I have a F200 now so I'm making a list of stuff that works and doesn't to add to the existing list...

Anywayz, it really depends what you like, but the archive is not that big to browse, just test stuff I guess

Back