The Very Coolest Keyboard I`ve Ever Seen!

I saw this a couple of days ago, wow. It's just a gimmick, but it's lovely.

It's the picture of the mule that does it for me on that key. Is it Emule or something?

I saw this on neowin today.
I think its cool - have you seen their mouse though, it's embarassing. :D

It's NOT just a gimmick!

At work, I work with many different programs (3dsmax, combustion*, Canopus Edius, etc.) with lots of different but useful hotkeys!

That keyboard would really be useful for that :)

That is the most gorgeous piece of technology I've ever seen, perhaps with exception to the PSP.

Now if only it actually existed, and didn't end up costing more than we all have put together.

Mark posted on Jul 17 2005 at 07:16 PM said:
I saw this a couple of days ago, wow. It's just a gimmick, but it's lovely.

It's the picture of the mule that does it for me on that key. Is it Emule or something?
It's NOT just a gimmick if you're multilingual! That would be completely awesome if there was one keyboard for every single language on Earth - I wouldn't have to put stickers on keys to remember which letters are which in another language.

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon posted on Jul 17 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
It's NOT just a gimmick!

At work, I work with many different programs (3dsmax, combustion*, Canopus Edius, etc.) with lots of different but useful hotkeys!

No offence intended but surely you'd grow to learn those hotkeys after some time? Most people who use computers a lot don't look at the keyboard when they type, so I'm not sure how useful this would be - multilingual or not.

However, it definitely looks cool and I can see a lot of people buying it for that reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, you say that but I work with a large selection of art packages, and learning all the different shortcuts is a pain. However maybe the time spent programming the keys might be better spent actually learning the shortcuts.

Saying that, if there was a way of releasing an .ini or similar file, sharing button configurations would be a good way of speeding the process up

Rico posted on Jul 18 2005 at 07:14 AM said:
EvilDragon posted on Jul 17 2005 at 10:24 PM said:
It's NOT just a gimmick!

No offence intended but surely you'd grow to learn those hotkeys after some time?

Well, I do know the most important ones - but if you ever used 3dmax, you can imagine, what I mean (over 400 hotkeys...)

Last edited:
Back