This Is Insane.

Grobi said:
And if all else fails, the pandora is the best entertaining device to forget about everything sad and much healthier than alcohol.

grobi
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I am so tempted to quote that in my sig...

Last edited by a moderator:
Prophet said:
Grobi said:
And if all else fails, the pandora is the best entertaining device to forget about everything sad and much healthier than alcohol.

grobi
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I am so tempted to quote that in my sig...

Too late. Taken.

If you've pre-ordered your Pandora and the value of your currency has fallen since then you've already picked up a bargain. Second batch buyers are going to be paying a lot more if the dollar continues to falls and thats not even including the chance that Pandora may cost more to make. Your price is locked in.

The falling dollar is nothing compared to the pound. It is in free fall at the moment. I hope that doesn't cause manufacturing or supply issues. :-(

icurafu said:
I don't want to brag, but the Australian dollar is everybody's bitch right now. ;)
The last 3 months suggest otherwise: http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=CADAUD=X&t=1y
;)
*edit* wait, now I'm confused. I just reread your comment. You don't want to brag... but why would you want to brag? Is "being a bitch" a good thing in Australia? I mean, I know it was originally a penal colony for British convicts, but surely things have changed since then, right? ;)

Back