Beta Tileworld

lomaxx

First of all i have a general question: Is this subforum also reporting bugs in PNDs?
I'm not sure, but for now (until i get an answer) i will post the following issue here:

I played the introduction-levels of tileworld and noticed that in the last level the traps are not shown as closed once you move the brown block on the brown switch. But you can move over the traps. So there seems to be an graphical update-problem.

p.s: If someone is searching for levels for the game: The wikipedia of "Chip's Challenge" lists links to the original game (and it's levelset) and a site with currently 378 level sets on the list, containing about 16353 levels. That should do for a while. =P --> 'Chip's Challenge' at wikipedia

Try to find an original thread either at the news section, or somewhere at this forum. Otherwise, I guess it should go at the "I need help"
As for your query, the original Microsoft Corporation's Chip's Challenge didn't make that distinction, didn't have many animations for that matter, and the recreation on Tileword is the same in that regard.
I don't know about the Lynx version but I believe it is more of the same, just with more animation and slightly different ruleset. The only way you had to know it it was opened or close is by hoping its switch is either pressed or not.

Back