Time to change the order?

Grench

Forum Addict!
The boards open up with Pandora News highlighting a canceled project - not exactly encouraging news for someone coming in to pay the site a visit.

I think it's time for the Pyra section to move above the Pandora section in the forum.  With the pre-orders for production neigh, the Pyra should get top billing and appear 'above the fold'.

Will this remain the primary forum for the Pyra?
Yeah it already is, as

http://boards.pyra-handheld.org/

points to this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no reason not to do it, then.

Thanks for pointing that out, TrashyMG.  I guess I haven't checked out the Pyra site in a while.

Yup. Do it. Iv'e wanted this to happen for some time now. Out with the old and in with the new.

I was going to suggest this the other day! 

Don't forget to flip the graphics in the blue theme as well :)

Edit:

I've bumped up a post that will solve the cancelled problem.. AND locked the thread as there's no need for discussion there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys all head straight to the main forum page from your bookmarks? I just bookmarked the "View New Content" link and never see the front page anymore :)

Also, from the locked thread:

I just want a case thats not the speckled metallic grey. Every picture I see of a black pandora has me drooling.
Does anyone actually like the silver pandora shell? Anyone at all?

D.

Do you guys all head straight to the main forum page from your bookmarks? I just bookmarked the "View New Content" link and never see the front page anymore :)

Also, from the locked thread:

I just want a case thats not the speckled metallic grey. Every picture I see of a black pandora has me drooling.

D.
 I don't thats why I put my 1ghz into my classic CC's shell. Before the headphone jack broke it was a dream.. Now i'm using my CC despite the fact I never use the headphone jack... :huh:  The paint wearing on my silver case is really not attractive.

Didn't the default theme switch to the red one a while ago?

I've bumped up a post that will solve the cancelled problem.. AND locked the thread as there's no need for discussion there.
Now where are we supposed to discuss other durable Pandora case options? :p

Do you guys all head straight to the main forum page from your bookmarks? I just bookmarked the "View New Content" link and never see the front page anymore :) .
When I am not using something of mine I type in "boards.openpandora.org" and sometimes don't even bother to sign in.  I am pretty sure this is where new and curious people will go to see what is happening.  I think the concerns about order and having old threads about cancelled projects at the top of the list are valid.

Not me.  Now if it were actually metal and silver colored...

I will probably upgrade to the latest Invision Power Boards (v4) soon, that would be a good time to change that as well.

Didn't the default theme switch to the red one a while ago?
Yeah i rather the blue one ;)

Now where are we supposed to discuss other durable Pandora case options?  :p
Start a new thread if you want.. 

I prefer the blue theme too.  I tried the red theme for a bit,  didn't like it and fairly quickly switched it back.   Then I had to switch it back again when the default was changed.      Of course since I always use the blue theme it always looks weird to me when I load the page from another device where I'm not logged in.

Oddly enough the little Pandora icons that used to mark each thread disappeared after the default was changed,  (now there's just a dot) any idea what happened there?

-Neelix

Back