Time To Lighten The Mood.

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
I don't know why, but I find this hilarious. Showed it to a friend and his wife the other day. The friend was struggling to breathe laughing so hard, while his wife just looked at us like we were mad.

Potter Puppet Pals

I think you either love it or hate it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
This is soo 2004.
But it's always hilarious! :lol:

I know it's old but that's why I named the link so those of you that have seen it can ignore it :p

Personally I think it's always worth a re visit anyway :)

nubie said:
teh suck, my 2 pence

maybe if harry potter mattered it would be different. not very imaginative at all.
As I said you either love it or loathe it :)

As for saying Harry Potter doesn't matter. Even if you don't like the books or films, they brought a generation of kids back to books and for that alone, they should be heralded as genius.

But did it? I wonder how many of these children actually read anything else now.

Orkie said:
But did it? I wonder how many of these children actually read anything else now.
Orkies right, since Harry Potter I didn't read anything else until 3 days ago and that was only a Dan Brown book to see how far his bad Physics went. Turned out although he was fundamentally wrong in almost all of his Scientific knowledge, that the story was worth reading.

Peter R said:
Orkies right, since Harry Potter I didn't read anything else until 3 days ago and that was only a Dan Brown book to see how far his bad Physics went. Turned out although he was fundamentally wrong in almost all of his Scientific knowledge, that the story was worth reading.
Dan Brown? Worth reading? You need to get some higher standards.

Harry Potter actually put me off reading :p. I used to read before I read them but since then I have taken to just reading every single Terry Pratchett book in order over and over since there are so many I can never remember the beginning by the time I am at the end!

Orkie said:
Harry Potter actually put me off reading :p. I used to read before I read them but since then I have taken to just reading every single Terry Pratchett book in order over and over since there are so many I can never remember the beginning by the time I am at the end!
Amen brother. There are only two types of people in the world - Those who sincerely believe that the Discworld books are the most entertaining and clever works of English fiction ever to be put on paper, and those who haven't read them yet.

I've actually read my way through the series twice over the years, and now I'm going back through again with the audiobook versions. My memory is crap so after a couple years, it's almost like reading them for the first time :D

nickspoon said:
Peter R said:
Dan Brown? Worth reading? You need to get some higher standards.

Ok, maybe anti-matter doesn't "ignite" but it could be worse. I mean, he could refer to the formation of matter and anti-matter by colliding beams of protons (made of matter) and say that it proves creation by creating something from nothing... OH WAIT... He does. Ok, you're right; he sucks.

You know Sam Fisher's back when half the forum posts are about physics again.

Back