Tiny Minecraft clone to try with Qemu ?

I loved Lego as a kid so I love Minecraft now as an adult. :D Minecraft is not boring as long as you have imagination, and creativity in your mind.
For me it's not a matter of not having an imagination or creativity.. I believe I have those in abundance, you need to have it for the work I do.. It's just that when I play a game I don't like it being like work.. I spend all day at work, I don't need to continue it at home. So I tend to get into a games with a compelling story, I like to escape the normal.. Every time I tried playing Minecraft I just think about the time I wasted on just moving and destroying blocks.

I still love legos, at least I feel like I'm building something real.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate everything that's First person.

If there is a 3rd Person Mode I'd also like it.
Yes. Pressing F5 toggles first person, 3rd person, and 3rd person rear view. When outdoors the 3rd person can be very useful, especially while building, but when you start digging you'll likely find it difficult: very tight space does not afford a lot of camera room.

I hate everything that's First person.

If there is a 3rd Person Mode I'd also like it.
Yes. Pressing F5 toggles first person, 3rd person, and 3rd person rear view. When outdoors the 3rd person can be very useful, especially while building, but when you start digging you'll likely find it difficult: very tight space does not afford a lot of camera room.
So I might give it a try then :) .

Back