Touchscreen Problems

plopperz

Huh?
Website
Visit site
I just got my new F-200and the touch screen isnt working properly. If i touch the screen it registers on some what appears to be random place on the screen, usually the sides. I went to the LCD menu under settings, which I assume is how you calibrate it (everything is written in Korean under that menu). But that did nothing. Is there a fix for this or do I need to send it back?

Just sounds like a calibration problem to me. If I remember correctly on the LCD adjustment screen a square appears in the top left corner which you need to touch with the stylus then another appears in the bottom right which you also need to touch with the stylus. The touchscreen should then be calibrated.

I had the same problem with my new F200, got it in march. I took it apart and put it together again and after a new lcd calibration everything worked perfectly. Must have been a badly mounted cable between the lcd and the motherboard or something like that causing this.

Stangerman said:
I had the same problem with my new F200, got it in march. I took it apart and put it together again and after a new lcd calibration everything worked perfectly. Must have been a badly mounted cable between the lcd and the motherboard or something like that causing this.
Like how much did you have to take it apart? Did you just take the casing off or did you actually have to remove the screen and put it back on? I don't wanna screw this up

Last edited by a moderator:
PlopperZ said:
Stangerman said:
Like how much did you have to take it apart? Did you just take the casing off or did you actually have to remove the screen and put it back on? I don't wanna screw this up

If you've tried re-calibrating and had no luck I suggest sending it back for an exchange as opening up the unit will invalidate the warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back