Trade In Price Of A Flu

The Mole

I am wanting to upgrade froma GP32 FLU to a BLU however the best price i can get for my console is £70 at The Next Level (who are selling BLU units for £149.99).

I am unsure if this is a good price or not. What do you guys think?

ebay or the marketplace could probably get you more, depends on overclocking.

the only disadvantage you have to most sellers is that you're not going to be bundling in any smcs, batteries or PSU as you'll want them for your BLU.

still worth a try though!

I think £70 is a decent offer from them, you should be able to get more on ebay, but it depends on whether you want all the messing around for probably £10-£15 more? If you have the extra £80 then you could trade your FLU and order the BLU in the same day and the next day you should have your BLU (assuming GBAx).

well i got £105 for my flu and one 128mb smc. and maybe could have got more but i made £105 buy it now price. But i think i cant get a smc for £15 from ebuyer when my blu comes :D

oh im talkin about ebay by the way

A while ago, i thought to upgrade my FLU into a BLU also. But when i tested my FLU @ clockspeed, I discoverd it can go up to 200 and higher. So I dont want a BLU anymore :p

Yeah my GP only runs safely at 133 some programs let it run as 142 (or is it 143?).

I am in the rpocess of getting a new screen protector so i can get ful value for my unit.

Is it worth upgrading do you think?

Back