Triple Triad....

onionfrog

Sir Cheapass Gamer
Website
Visit site
Triple Triad is a minigame in the video game Final Fantasy 8. It's a card game that's played on a 3x3 board. Each player has 5 cards, and they alternate turns putting down cards, "taking" the other person's cards when the rules dictate. (When the value on the sides of you and your opponents cards are different... When yours is more, you steal thei card... When there's is more, they steal your card...)

I'm terrible at explaining things... But Those who've played FF8 will know what Triple Triad is....
Or you can google it....

Anyway I figure It'd be pretty easy to make a triple triad game for the gp32.... However have no skills of any kind :rolleyes: But maybe if I learn fenix..... Or I could attempt to do graphics for it......

Anyways.. Would anyone be interested in making or playing this? :)

Cool Idea, There are sites with a full set of graphics on the web to help you along.
Rule Implementation will be the hardest probally and to make up for the lack of rpg to meet people and play the game, make a menu of places to travel, you go there and you have a pic of balamb and like 10 yellow dots to show new challengers, red for boss type people and white for already beaten. A simple plot wouldn't go amis too, just like zell wants to be the champ or something and travels from place to place in an order.

Other minigames I would love to see would be chocobo racing/breeding and choa from sonic breeding with puzzles and other fun things to do.

*cracks whip*

Sounds like a good fenix project for someone, I'd have a look at it but I can make no promises, I'm crap at fenix and I'm fairly busy. For those wondering what Triple Triad is heres a link, ttadavnce.

Back