Trolls

don, you are welcome to your opinion, however why put up with flaming and short tempred responses at all? People come here for assistance and support, not sarcasm and impatience... if you don't like a thread ignore it...

don, you are welcome to your opinion, however why put up with flaming and short tempred responses at all? People come here for assistance and support, not sarcasm and impatience... if you don't like a thread ignore it...

Why is there war? Why are people jumped and robbed? Why are some people homosexual? Why are there people who dye their hair? Why are there people who drink alcohol until they drop dead? Why are there people that are pissed if they get asked the same questions over and over again?

I tell you why: Human beings are no machines.

You might argue if it's "normal" to flame noobs because of their behaviour.
But, if you start whining because someone flamed you, you'll need to get a life, really. It's just a frickin' board for a frickin' small videogame handheld system, on the internet. SO small dimensions compared to the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
yawn.

Nearly every single week, since I joined this board, there has a thread identical to this one.

If people ask shitty questions, people will flame. wow. They will then learn to not do it again.
Its not the end of the world.

you guys are trying just a little too hard to play at being hard old cynics...

and I'm done on this thread cause arguing on the internet is kind of like winning gold at the special olympics...
you may win but...

This is from someone who shouted at a newbie to stop breaking their toys because they lost their battery cover. Yep, tons of helpful info in that post.

Just to check, because I don't visit "I need help" as often as I should, I checked the last seven or so posts and aside from your comment I couldn't find one unhelpful reply. The forum is as helpful as it was when I first visited.

I apologise if you got a bad experience but as many have pointed out before me, there are dumb questions and they will recieve equally dumb responses. People don't mind answering polite replies, but badly-worded, oft-asked questions do annoy and members vent their anger. Especially some of our more... vocal members *cough*vimacs*cough*.

But really I think you're overdramatizing about the 'death of gp32x'. The whole idea is getting so old now it's fossilised.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol
but you have to teach a noob to go by the rules
you compared this forum to real life las t page and we get more power by coming here
ok? here we go
anyways, in life, If people dont follow the rules ( and its their responsibility to learn the rules prior to joining because they arnt forced to join ) then they get punished and told t ofollow the rule and which one they broke. In life, someone goes speeding (thats breaking a rule case u didnt know ) and they get pulled over and get the miranda rights ( the rules about there protection, kinda like the user agreement form of gp32x ) then the next thing is" Do you know why I pulled you over?" ( thats the part about telling them which one they broke )
SO, in closure, we (the cops) need to be easy on the noobs(the speeder) but we need to tell them they broke a rule, tell them how dumb it was, and thats how they learn to not do it again
I want you to think, what would a forum be like if every time a noob asked the same question over and over and over, we just aswered it
we would have a shitload of noobs never learning to follow the rules, and so many damn GBA or PSX posts that you weould be shittin kittens by 6 o clock that night
you, the so called perfect user, would not be able to find news and good info among the repidly massing amount noob spam
awww, dosnt that just suck ass? Im sorry, but we have to be almost the same way we are now, maybe toned down in a few peoples cases, but not much
honestly, If they are extreme noobs and leave the forum because they think every one hates them, do you think we would like that kind of person here at all anyways, even if we were nice to him? hell no, youd prolly bitch at him too
in closing, I leave my favorite rico quote on this subject
its im my sig, read it damnit! lol

~Octavious

Right... havent slept for 3 days and nothing to do online so im back here.

TOO MANY TROLLS

Lighten up guys its only a fucking gaming machine.

Im bored, lets play hungry hungry hippos?

Back