Trouble Placing Order on JoyGP

kadish

Still Fresh
When I try to click 'Confirm' button to pay for Pinball Dreams on JoyGP, I get "Error on Page" message in IE status bar. When I put cursor on the Confirm button, it shows what looks like a corrupted link (a bunch of boxes and characters).

Anyone else see this?

I'm having probs to m8, I can select mpark but when I go to the cart it states that nothing is selected.

It's so frustrating not being able to grab moviepark, is there any way around using moviepark as I desperatly want to ashow off the power of GP32!

:D

Regarding the original problem. On JoyGP you can't just pay for stuff at the mo. You need to buy "mileage" (basically credit) which you then use to buy stuff. Go to the charging station icon on the left hand side of the home page to buy mileage and then purchase the download using the mileage only option.

Hope this helps!

vf10a posted on Apr 15 2003 said:
Regarding the original problem. On JoyGP you can't just pay for stuff at the mo. You need to buy "mileage" (basically credit) which you then use to buy stuff. Go to the charging station icon on the left hand side of the home page to buy mileage and then purchase the download using the mileage only option.

Hope this helps!
Ah.. someone beat me to it. I had the same problem this morning but after buying mileage I was able to get the superb Pinball Dreams at last. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having trouble as well - when it comes to process the transaction, it says "GP32 Not Registered" and bounces me back. But it is registered, I downloaded the Free Launcher from the GamePark site and everything. And I'm a member at the Entware site as well. Is there something else I need to do?

Very silly question here (I think) but what is the URL for JoyGP - I don't have my GP32 yet so this may be why I am so clueless :D

thumbs.gif
Cheers VirtuaLeech

danwhitehead posted on Apr 16 2003 said:
I'm having trouble as well - when it comes to process the transaction, it says "GP32 Not Registered" and bounces me back. But it is registered, I downloaded the Free Launcher from the GamePark site and everything. And I'm a member at the Entware site as well. Is there something else I need to do?
Sorted this problem, thanks to the guys at Entware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back