Trying Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripster

Website
Visit site
Sorry I left a message prior looking for help but I think I put it in the wrong forum, I apologize to the those that mediate the board if I did.

Anyway... my problem is that I am having troubles getting Gp2xpdf to work. I can get it up and running but it does not see my pdf file. I am assuming its is something simple that I am missing. I know that file is ok because I can use PDFView with it... and it works great except it is slow. It takes minutes to load a single page and I have file that is relatively large.

Also... does xserver then to slow down the Gp2x... something seems to making my Gp2x lag... when using RageX now... it gets stuck when I scroll down the menu at every other line. Seems to almost freeze and lock... but if I wait it starts again only to freeze two titles down the menu.

Any insight would be appreciated... I am heading off to the back woods this weekend and would like to do a little studying while I am away... I have a lot of stuff on pdf and my PocketPC will not last the 4 days... But my Gp2x with 16 batteries should do me nicely.

Thats ok, Your topic was moved to the "I need help" forum as you posted it in the FAQ section, Which needs a moderator to approve your topic before it can be seen by everyone on the board.

Posting in the "I need help" forum does not require topic/post approval, So your original topic can be seen now it has been moved there.

I will now close this topic as there is no need for both of them. :)

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back