Tumiki Fighters

MiOdd

Website
Visit site
Anybody interested in porting this? I believe the Windows source is available here and the Linux source here.

I'm no programmer so I feel bad demanding the community to port my games of interest, without be able to offer anything in return, but still, this is the wishful thinking section so my wish is to play Tumiki Fighters on the go. I noticed Noiz2sa was already ported and plays great so I was hoping maybe this wouldn't be too much trouble.

I didn't know this game, it looks like noiz2sa, but even more abstract. Could be nice if someone try to port it :)

It's actually less abstract I think, maybe, idk... It's made by the same original developer of Noiz2sa,

In the game you fly through different hordes of ships and backgrounds where everything looks like its made from children's building blocks, but they at least look like ships, unlike the enemies in Noiz2sa which are just random shapes. The really cool thing about Tumiki Fighters though is as you defeat enemies you can catch them before they fall off screen, then the ship becomes part of your own ship and adds its firepower to yours. So if you play it right, by the end of each level you're flying this huge katamari like vehicle. It's really cool.

There was also a Wii game that used the same principle inspired by this game and even included the original Tumiki Fighters on the disc, it was called Blast Works. The Wii game was pretty cool only because it had a level editor and you could browse and download custom stages from other users.

Back