Tv Set Versus Computer Screen

The issue of old consoles looking like crap on new hardware isn't going away. It's just going to get worse, until someone adds some good FSAA in to the electronics, to compensate for the higher capabilities. The issue gets worse, with smaller pixels, since the picture has to be up-scaled more.
B!

Mr B said:
The issue of old consoles looking like crap on new hardware isn't going away. It's just going to get worse, until someone adds some good FSAA in to the electronics, to compensate for the higher capabilities. The issue gets worse, with smaller pixels, since the picture has to be up-scaled more.
B!

I wonder at what point all the CRT televisions in the world will start failing en masse? I guess we'll find out which ones were well built.

People are literally throwing out high end CRT televisions. Working ones... out on the street. I find that crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a Television, definitely. You'll get all the inputs you need, and you can use your laptop on it as well. If you want to try doing it in hard mode, get a TV Tuner card for your laptop and buy a monitor.

Back