Twiterix : The Photos Have Been Taken

VRAndy said:
Are those styluses compatible size-wise with any existing stylus? Or will we need to get all our replacement styluses from OpenPandora?

If OP is our one and only source for styluses, I don't suppose you're considering bringing us metal shafted styluses? I love those.
Apparently, Nintendo, Palm, etc... all patent their stylus designs. Yes, think about that. They patent a thin piece of plastic. Or is it trademark? Whichever laws they use, it prevents others from copying that exact style. So OpenPandora had to come up with a totally original design.

Last edited by a moderator:
VRAndy said:
Are those styluses compatible size-wise with any existing stylus? Or will we need to get all our replacement styluses from OpenPandora?

If OP is our one and only source for styluses, I don't suppose you're considering bringing us metal shafted styluses? I love those.
Wouldn't it be awesome if PDApanache made a stylus for the Pandora? Gotta love those ones they made for the DS.

a small step for a moulding factory, a giant step for mankind.

btw, the front plates looks a bit structurally-delicate (as in fragile) to me, are you guys sure they'd withstand the military-grade use those pandoras will surely see?

Just noticed how thick the battery case is :eek: it's turned out different to what I thought it was going to be. Nice to have extra protection around the battery, but that looks like it could add some extra weight to the already hefty pandora :eek:

It was my understanding that the Battery Case doesn't actually go IN the Pandora, but is just a protective case you get when you buy an extra battery. So that you may store it more safely.

So Craig has these pieces? Why hasn't he assembled it yet? Why does he makes us wait in suspense?

I'm not sure Craig does have the pieces. All we know is he has the photos. The parts could be anywhere. With Craig, ED, still in China....

I think this says it all.

My only question is have you given the go-ahead for MP? Are these parts good to go?

Tokiopop said:
VRAndy said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if PDApanache made a stylus for the Pandora? Gotta love those ones they made for the DS.
this is when knowing how to use a lathe is the key.

i modded my motortool base in order to use it like that.

im going to leave the original top, shave the stick and glue up something as a replacement.

im thinking on a nice piece of steel rod ive got somewhere in my storage

For some reason this is the first time that the upside-down logo looks like "DJopuDd." Just me?

I don't seem to see the latches/lock/snaps/whatever on the battery case to hold it on the pandora... or is the battery case just to contain the battery and then the back door to be added over it? :blink:

Also, I wonder if there are any news from the boards to go along with the cases? ;)

The boards are good, we are just waiting on the cases again.

I can now see no reason why some Pandora consoles won't ship before christmas, I'm not saying we can get all 4000 built and shipped, but we can get as many as possible done.

zhasha said:
mosschops said:
damn those stylii look suckable
I'm going to order an extra stylus seeing how sexy they are, so I can stick it in my girlfriends pooper during sex while I scream at the top of my lungs "PAN-DOH-RAAAAAAAAAAH"
What with this and calling M Weston a fucker, you are right out there on the edge, leaning towards the chasm with a brick in your hand and a strong breeze behind you. :unsure:

Back