Typical RMA Turnaround

Gein07

Just a few real quick questions for anyone who has gone through the RMA process already. How long are typical turn around times on an RMA? What shipping method is used on the return leg and are e-mails dispatched with tracking numbers to let you salivate over every step your Pandora makes to your doorstep? (I'm in the US so I fully expect at least a week or two for shipping and customs) Thanks!

1 month in sending and returning

1 month with OP Team for repairs

TWO MONTHS! :p

Zing!

Seriously though, anybody have any approximate values? I'm starting to talk to the Pandora charger still dutifully plugged in on my nightstand.

I'd think two months might be pretty close to the reality. I sent mine in for a LCD cable fix. They got it 20th of May, I'm still waiting...

I sent mine in for LCD cable repair and keymat issues, got it back two weeks later from ED. In fact, it would have been less than one week, but the Royal Mail sat on it for about 8 days before sending to Germany. ED fixed it the day he got it and popped it back in the post the following day. But then, I'm in the UK :)

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so it seems I'm inline with these repair windows then. The "two months" monicker just won't die! =D Mine was received for repair May 28th, but I believe it then had to be shipped off again to ED so that almost certainly added another week or so to the process. Thanks for the info.

For those of you who have gotten your repaired unit back were you sent an e-mail with tracking info for the return trip? What shipping method was used?

Back