Uae4All Compatibility List

Mr 2X

Website
lostsite.altervista.org
I rearranged the whole info about Uae4All (taken from GP2xIta.com) and made this UAE4All Compatibility List.

You can find here:  http://lostsite.alte...org/wiz/?p=1054

Moreover, I wrote some tips too:

- it’s better to get at least 1.3, 2.0 and 3.1 kickstart roms. Rename them in “kick13.rom”, “kick20.rom”, “kick31.rom” and put them in “kickstarts” folder. They must have 512 Kbyte dimension but not every version works.
The more compatible is 1.3, and only after boot a game with it, try with another kickstart

- diskdrives (for ADF images) are settable upto 4 (DF0:    DF1:    DF2:    DF3:). Since more drives reduce memory, for some games is better set 1 or 2 drives (“Number of drives” in “More options” menu). The keys to insert “disks” (i.e. select it by ADF file browser) in the correct drive are:
DF0: <- B       DF1: <- Y        DF2: <- A       DF3: <- X

- during black screen or others, when you don’t know if UAE4All is loading an ADF, you can display drive leds going in submenu “More options” and setting on “Status In” option. The first red led would be Amiga power, and the number is an approximate FPS value.

The others, who’re green and from 1 upto 4 leds, are for active drives and the values are number of disk cylinder that’s reading.
When green led is on and the value changes, then the game is loading otherwise not.

- there are plenty ADF/”dumps” of same games, so if one doesn’t work it needs to search/try with another version

thats a lot of work that went into that list. thanks to whoever contributed!

I really really wish someone could fix the damn screen so it scales properly in "Project X" and "Super Obliteration" to name but a few games! And if some kind soul does decide to update this amazing emulator, it'd be wonderful if you could do something with the mouse emulation as well.

Thanks for the list by the way.

TitanUranus said:
I really really wish someone could fix the damn screen so it scales properly in "Project X" and "Super Obliteration" to name but a few games! And if some kind soul does decide to update this amazing emulator, it'd be wonderful if you could do something with the mouse emulation as well.

Thanks for the list by the way.

wiz port of UAE is dead.Deal with it.I don`t believe i see any more updates of this port EVER.Maybe someone take sources and make his own port?

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound very bitter rorque... perhaps you are the one that has some issues you need to deal with. I don't see any reason why someone wont have a go at playing around with this already excellent emulator, and iron out some of the bugs. Like some people have suggested in other threads, if further work is done on UAE4all for the Pandora there's no reason why we shouldn't see some of the code being updated on the Wiz.

Instead of being full of anger that the emulator isn't being updated several times a week just to please you, try being glad it exists and works on the Wiz in it's current form.

TitanUranus said:
You sound very bitter rorque... perhaps you are the one that has some issues you need to deal with. I don't see any reason why someone wont have a go at playing around with this already excellent emulator, and iron out some of the bugs. Like some people have suggested in other threads, if further work is done on UAE4all for the Pandora there's no reason why we shouldn't see some of the code being updated on the Wiz.

Instead of being full of anger that the emulator isn't being updated several times a week just to please you, try being glad it exists and works on the Wiz in it's current form.

I deal with it, really.But i think Wiz deserve to have much better emu,and more applications.It`s sad, but there is not much programers on wiz scene, and i get little dissapointed when another pac man or tetris clone just get publish.IMO its waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back