Ultima 7

Bigjunior

Still Fresh
There was an old thread for people BEGGING for the Ultima 7 frontend (Exult) to be ported to the gp32_console . It seems to have disappeared, so here's the new one.
I'd LOVE to play U7 again!! Hell, I'd even consider buying a chatboard just for it! I thought a few people were working on it, puck2099 being one of them. Anything new on it boys?

It would be nice to see an Ultima 7 port but It probably won't happen unfortunatley :(

At the moment I'm very busy with my part-time job, University exams, website and finishing my GP Lady Killer for the next GP32Spain arcade remake's challenge. :huh:

I hope to work on it after June, but it's a huge project and I'm not sure that can be achieved succesfully :unsure:

Regards

A port of U7 would absolutely friggin' badass. I played that game for HOURS when I was young, on our old 486SX-25. :D The older ones 1-6 were okay, and U7-serpent isle wasn't as much fun, and U8 really got away from the whole group style game play, but U7 was one of the biggest leaps forward in gaming technology. I actually run dosbox and still play it on my laptop, sooooo much fun. I'd love to see someone re-release it with updated graphics, but a port to the gp32 would be insame. I would pay good money for that.

reaper79 posted on May 20 2005 at 06:47 PM said:
A port of U7 would absolutely friggin' badass. I played that game for HOURS when I was young, on our old 486SX-25. :D The older ones 1-6 were okay, and U7-serpent isle wasn't as much fun, and U8 really got away from the whole group style game play, but U7 was one of the biggest leaps forward in gaming technology. I actually run dosbox and still play it on my laptop, sooooo much fun. I'd love to see someone re-release it with updated graphics, but a port to the gp32 would be insame. I would pay good money for that.

Running it in DOSBox is terrible; I use Exult.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puck2099 posted on May 12 2005 at 10:20 PM said:
At the moment I'm very busy with my part-time job, University exams, website and finishing my GP Lady Killer for the next GP32Spain arcade remake's challenge. :huh:

I hope to work on it after June, but it's a huge project and I'm not sure that can be achieved succesfully :unsure:

Regards
You've definatly got my backing!

ravuya posted on May 22 2005 at 01:04 AM said:
reaper79 posted on May 20 2005 at 06:47 PM said:
A port of U7 would absolutely friggin' badass.  I played that game for HOURS when I was young, on our old 486SX-25. :D The older ones 1-6 were okay, and U7-serpent isle wasn't as much fun, and U8 really got away from the whole group style game play, but U7 was one of the biggest leaps forward in gaming technology.  I actually run dosbox and still play it on my laptop, sooooo much fun.  I'd love to see someone re-release it with updated graphics, but a port to the gp32 would be insame.  I would pay good money for that.

Running it in DOSBox is terrible; I use Exult.

For me, DoxBox runs it 100% as it did back in the day, w/o any problems or crashing, what problems did you have that made it "terrible"?? Was absolutely perfect on my laptop with WinME. I use exult on my PC that has XP though. Exult itself would be the reason to use Exult, not so much a problem that Dosbox is bad.

Back