Ummm...

scazw posted on Dec 28 2004 at 09:31 PM said:
scazw posted on Dec 28 2004 at 09:06 PM said:
i use mozilla as well
lol funny how no-one seems to use spammy popup infested microsoft internet explorer anymore!

i wonder why??
or to quote myself ^^^^^^ because its spam spyware adware and popup infested because microsoft have not included a popup blocker in IE yet
The google toolbar makes IE good. But I like tabbed browsing too much to go back to IE. Even though it takes longer than IE to load :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dozer posted on Dec 29 2004 at 12:52 AM said:
scazw posted on Dec 28 2004 at 09:31 PM said:
scazw posted on Dec 28 2004 at 09:06 PM said:
i use mozilla as well
lol funny how no-one seems to use spammy popup infested microsoft internet explorer anymore!

i wonder why??
or to quote myself ^^^^^^ because its spam spyware adware and popup infested because microsoft have not included a popup blocker in IE yet
The google toolbar makes IE good. But I like tabbed browsing too much to go back to IE. Even though it takes longer than IE to load :(.
Yeah - but that is a bit silly really just because the rendering time is longer on firefox than it is on IE (about a 1/10 of what it is on opera too) it does not mean that it is really slower as the majority of the time it takes to load up an internet page is receiving the page not rendering it.

I'm glad I'm using IE. If I hadn't of seen that popup, I would have never known about the GP32, never joined this site, and never purchased one.

Blah posted on Dec 29 2004 at 01:36 AM said:
I'm glad I'm using IE. If I hadn't of seen that popup, I would have never known about the GP32, never joined this site, and never purchased one.

Eheheheh, IE wins! I use it and I have no problems at all, maybe because I don't visit "those" sites :rolleyes:

While we're on the subject of how much Firefox kicks IE's arse, I'd thought I'd share a little banner that I found a while back with you all.

friends-dont-let-friends-use-ie.jpg

indeed, popups are no longer a problem with IE.

I use IE... never noticed any music on gp32x.de... maybe if I ever turned my speakers on :p

what is that foxfire ad implying with the "rediscover the internet w/o spyware"??

now IE has spyware????

Yup IE has a pop up blocker now. Although it's very annoying when it won't let the window to "Save as" pop up. If I was still on dial-up giving the website permission and then reloading the page would get very tedious.

Ok that picture is very funny but seriously anyone who gets that many spyware results in Spybot shouldn't be let loose on the internet. They probably shouldn't even go near a computer. <_<

Yeah I've switched now. I've had Mozilla installed for a while but I didn't want to sort out my bookmarks but I sat down and went through them tonight and now I'm all ready to go.
I also had a look at some of the themes for Mozilla. Very purty. ;)

Back