Underground Gamer

ninja_sauce

Still Fresh
Just wondering if anyone on here uses this site and if so what they make of it - just managed to get myself an invite and am having a look around now...

my account got deleted because I didn't use it enough or something (don't think it was because of my ratio), got some good stuff on it, but I don't think anything I couldn't get elsewhere, but it would be nice to have my account back :/

I found it incredibly handy. As DemonStar says, there's not a ton there that you can't find elsewhere, but oftentimes you'll really have to dig for it elsewhere. UG is so much more convenient, everything in one place.

kknd_cf posted on Feb 27 2007 at 02:53 PM said:
I thought this stuff wasn't allowed? If it is fuck someone get me a decent torrent for desperados.
I think as long as we post no links we're in the clear, maybe not if we are like giving instructions on what to do exactly, but that's what PMs are for ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you just need to log into the website periodically. You don't need to download anything. Just log in, log out, and you're fine.

my pms are full ever since I got demodded and my inbox was made tiny, also dl'd it anywayz

here's my point though, music torrents to me are dead, direct links for lyfe

Back