United States Purchase

Email openpandorasales@gmail.com and Jacquelyn will be able to help you.

Also, you will be at the end of the queue so your Pandora probably won't ship for a while...

Did someone ask you to search before posting only about 2 hours ago?
Yes, yes they did: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53550-psp-emulation-on-pandora/page__p__855400__fromsearch__1&#entry855400

You can (possibly, depending on availability) order from Germany (Evil Dragon) or England( CraigX). There is no distributor in the United States at present.

Last edited by a moderator:
PhillipJ said:
Yes, yes they did: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53550-psp-emulation-on-pandora/page__p__855400__fromsearch__1&#entry855400

You can (possibly, depending on availability) order from Germany (Evil Dragon) or England( CraigX). There is no distributor in the United States at present.
WHAT?! What!!!11one No United States distributor how the hell am I supposed to buy the damn thing. You know maybe this thing would be popular in the United States. Arggh. Damn will have to import this thing. Is there any plans of Us distributor like gp2xstore.com or Playasia.com.

linuxftw said:
PhillipJ said:

WHAT?! What!!!11one No United States distributor how the hell am I supposed to buy the damn thing. You know maybe this thing would be popular in the United States. Arggh. Damn will have to import this thing. Is there any plans of Us distributor like gp2xstore.com or Playasia.com.

Seriously, email Jacquelyn.

I ordered from GBAX (Craig) and I live in the U.S. B)

Yeah dude, get a grip, just email Jacquelyn, she's nice.

And I'm in the U.S. as well.

PS order with UPS

It's no problem to order from the USA. Just email Jacquelyn (openpandorasales@gmail.com).

You can't order from ED as he has no slots left. There may be some slots left with Jacquelyn though.

Game_Over: eh...UPS is worth it if you can't wait...but it costs an awful lot

I ordered from Craigix's store. I live in Australia... Oh my!
They get to your house by magic! Really! Harry Potter works with Open Pandora LTD so they can ship to your house :D

Since when was Play-Asia American? I thought they were based in China/Hong Kong. :)

Anyway, buy your Pandora from GBAX, as that is what Americans have had to do for now. I'm sure there'll be a distributor in the US once they get beyond the pre-ordering stage and actually have stock that they want to shift. Remember that the two stores mentioned above belong to two of the developers, so they would be first to sell the thing.

Holy crap! Your english is so bad, I was sure it wasn't your first language. To know you are in the US, and such a low level of comprehension... is amazing. Are you maybe 12 years old? You don't seem to understand much, and you lash out a lot, you act immaturely when we don't give you the answer you want. Again, are you a child by age, or just one by demeanor?

You do realize, we are not here to service you... well, I doubt you do, since you continually act like we are.

linuxftw said:
uh, dude

everyone else in the United States imported it

it's not a big fuckin' deal

atomicthumbs said:
linuxftw said:
uh, dude

I think we are better off without this asshat child. He does nothing but write shit and whine.

uh, dude

Including me, it took as long as every other online transaction I've ever done(mega easy). Only thing I really have to worry about is a longer shipping time. Chill out; ask Jaquelyn, order if there's any left.

BackAssward said:
Holy crap! Your english is so bad, I was sure it wasn't your first language. To know you are in the US, and such a low level of comprehension... is amazing. Are you maybe 12 years old? You don't seem to understand much, and you lash out a lot, you act immaturely when we don't give you the answer you want. Again, are you a child by age, or just one by demeanor?

You do realize, we are not here to service you... well, I doubt you do, since you continually act like we are.

I didn't know they spoke English in the US.

quartercast said:
BackAssward said:

I didn't know they spoke English in the US.

I didn't know they spoke English in England...that shit ain't English :p (j/k of course)

Back