Update To Yoyo+'s Sudoku Game

BenRoshi

Yoyo+'s Sudoku game could be one of the best apps on the GP2X, if he just changed one tiny thing. For me, being able to write in as many notes as I want into the squares is important. Unfortunately, his game only lets you put in 4. I realize it'd be less graphically pleasent to let you cram in up to 9 marks into one square, but it'd really make the game more enjoyable for me.

If you need to input up to 9 digits into a box, are you sure you are up to playing Sudoku?

If a box has more than 4 alternative numbers, you should leave it alone and come back to it. There are plenty of other boxes which don't have many number alternatives, and should be handled first, in order to finish the others. ;)

If you need to input up to 9 digits into a box, are you sure you are up to playing Sudoku?

If a box has more than 4 alternative numbers, you should leave it alone and come back to it. There are plenty of other boxes which don't have many number alternatives, and should be handled first, in order to finish the others. ;)

I've posted this on another thread, but does anyone have Yoyo+'s source for his latest version of Sudoku? The links in his original thread are dead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hm... yes, maybe I should develop some new strategy. It's just that, with the current scheme I've developed, I've never found a Sudoku I couldn't solve pertty straightforwardly... so it's kinda tempting to keep it :) But maybe if I abandon it, and learn the thrive on only up to 4 marks, I will come back even stronger :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back