Update - Xigon-x Alpha V0.3 Alot Of Updates

emumanx

Still Fresh
Website
home.rochester.rr.com
XIGON-X alpha v0.3 -
Been working mad on this game today and added not only pathing of enemies, but a whole new wave :) also added intro screen (had to add it). New sounds, more bad guys, and lots of extra code.
[CUT]

Just a FAST UPDATE -
Re-made the second wave of attack ships. didnt like how it was working. Also fixed a number of bugs that got in due to the fact it was around 2am when i was editing it hehe. Should be much faster game now less frame lag.

Coming soon-
-- Highscore table
-- Saved Highscores
-- More levels
-- Maybe a shop and boss's (will take a while i think)

L8TR
EMUMANX[/CUT]

there's somes problème with your webpage host to show the pictures of your game. i have up it to imageshake.
xigonxpic20jc9.jpg

aapje89 posted on Aug 30 2006 at 08:22 AM said:
is this the same xigon that ran on the gp32?
yes the same in the author's blog you can see that he is working in PPC, GP32 and GP2x version

Last edited by a moderator:
This is using some of the same code and gfx from xigon1 from the gp32 game i wrote. but it isnt the same game at all. yes it's a shooter and yes you need to kill stuff. In all it's more like a xigon part2.

I started to code this game with codeblocks (if you see my blog go back a few months to see when i started it) but have swapped over to the game editor seeing as it was much faster to get what i wanted running. Also this is a bit of a test to see if it will do exactly what i want it to.

Emumanx

Back