Upper left shoulder button as "Fn" key does not work

I guess ED means switching to a different tty, since that's what ctrl+shift+F key normally does in debian. I don't have the binding for shift+windows opening a terminal on my system, but I guess that's an instance of xterm or something similar.
Right, CTRL + Shift.
I do it by pressing both shoulder buttons and CTRL (Select) and 1.

Why is it so hard to remember combinations you do so often? :)

I think it’s more some sort of automatism: your fingers know which keys you push, but not how they where called ..
it’s the same as when you can write blind on a normal keyboard, but if you have to write one handed because you have someone on the phone, you have first to search for the right key..

Reactions: rSl
Right, CTRL + Shift.
I do it by pressing both shoulder buttons and CTRL (Select) and 1.

Why is it so hard to remember combinations you do so often? :)
Sorry, I misspoke. It should be ctrl+alt+F key as you wrote. I'm not sure why I wrote shift, because I actually exercised that option on my machine to check it worked before typing.

Hello,
now that I could borrow a screwdriver with a longer shaft, I could find the reason (I write it down in German):

Nachdem ich die Pyra geöffnet hatte (was dank des Gehäusedesign recht einfach war), konnte ich schon, nachdem ich den Boden und die Shoulderbuttons entfernt hatte, schon sehen, wo das Problem ist: der Mikroschalter für die oberen linken Schultertaste hat sich anscheinend teilweise von der Platine gelöst. Dies erklärt, warum die (linke obere) Schultertaste sich dennoch korrekt "anfühlte", aber nicht korrekt funktionierte.

I created a ticket under https://www.dragonbox.de/en/module/wkhelpdesk/createticket

Ok das erklärt einiges ... Sorry to hear this

Also this openes is amazing:
Other companies: „what you screwed open your device? What’s your Ordernumber ?? ;(
Dragonbox: „o you have a Problem? Try to screw it open ^^ „

Me : „you have a Pyra but no Cybertool? What’s your Ordernumber? „
acc77883f35a718dead088cf8fa95a9f.jpg

Back