USB controls

D4damage

What is everyone using? Photo's would be cool.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

A Pandora :D

post-5182-0-34747300-1377629714.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might get photos later...

N64 Pad with replaced analogue stick (More Game Cube style doesn't have the powder wear down...) Via Adaptoid.

Sometimes PS2 controller via a dual PSX adaptor.

and sometimes a Game Cube controller... although not so much with the above two.

And today I actually played some SNES using a Super Famicom controller plugged into my Wiimote on SNES Emu Ex... (ok so that was bluetooth but it was still cool using the SNES pad with the Pandora.)

I got several Saitek p2600 (some of them for 1€ on eBay) and only use these - they are awesome:

5428-saitek-p2600-rumble-pad.jpg

In addition to that, I have two SNES Topfighters (and a dual usb-adapter for them) that run with original arcade micro switches, but I am a lot faster with gamepads.

I only bought them (and two wheels and two flight sticks) to build a custom arcade cabinet sometime but haven't got the space to build it atm, maybe I will sell them, maybe not.

joysnes.jpg

Are they connected directly or going through a USB 2 hub?

I have the retrode 2 in my TV Pandora setup As well for connecting snes and Genesis controllers. I still use the Adaptiod(not made anymore) for n64 control as the retrode n64 adapter doesn't cooperate as well. I also have a pair of ancient usb gravis ps1 style gamepads.

I've got an adaptoid but never been able to get it to work on the pandora. Any suggestions?

I've got an adaptoid but never been able to get it to work on the pandora. Any suggestions?

It's a USB 1.X device, since the Pandora's USB port is USB 2.0 only you need to use a USB 2.0 hub to translate between 1.X and USB 2.0.

On a similar note- is there a way to get rumble packs working?
I don't have any working rumble packs for my n64 controllers anymore.. so I'm not sure if any emulators support it or not.

Back